Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Pies v Tigers Fri March 31st 7:50pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course it's irrelevant, you don't need to tell me, but stupid Pie posters take the bait around premiership discussion and engage in debate they can't win about '2 in the last 60 years'

Something all and sundry already know, I'm saying don't engage in it.
Wise man carringbush, listen to him pie fans.
Argue about crowd numbers or how many times you’ve made a grand final, but best not to engage with us about premierships.

Of course it's irrelevant, you don't need to tell me, but stupid Pie posters take the bait around premiership discussion and engage in debate they can't win about '2 in the last 60 years'

Something all and sundry already know, I'm saying don't engage in it.
Fair enough - but I like a bit of banter. There’s plenty ammo to use.

Wise man carringbush, listen to him pie fans.
Argue about crowd numbers or how many times you’ve made a grand final, but best not to engage with us about premierships.
In the Dark period lasting 35 years where you didn’t make a GF, you lost so many kids to other teams, which is pity, because today you could have been a powerhouse.

Parents could only do so much before the damn broke, and lost their sons and daughters to other teams.
The knitting clubs were full of Mums and Grans unpicking Rich scarves and knitting new colors for their kids and grand kids.

I suppose 35 years of irrelevance has it’s cost by extinguishing hope.

Thankfully you came back to give your long suffering supporters some joy.

Last edited:
In the Dark period lasting 35 years where you didn’t make a GF, you lost so many kids to other teams, which is pity, because today you could have been a powerhouse.

Parents could only do so much before the damn broke, and lost their sons and daughters to other teams.
The knitting clubs were full of Mums and Grans unpicking Rich scarves and knitting new colors for their kids and grand kids.

I suppose 35 years of irrelevance has it’s cost by extinguishing hope.

Thankfully you came back to give your long suffering supporters some joy.
Some joy? Bit like saying after you had a 3some with a couple of Victoria secret models you “kissed some girl” lol

Last edited:
You could possibly have that argument if 2020 was won by a team that came from nowhere however as it was contested by the reigning premier and the team they beat in the previous years prelim it doesn’t hold any weight.
Add to that the fact both teams had to win on their opponents home ground to make the grand final, it’s a silly argument.
Of the 3 flags Richmond won from 17-20, 2020 was without doubt the most difficult.
Same logic for Collingwood’s 4peat. Richmond had 3 cracks in a row against us and couldn’t do the job. That’s what makes that 4peat so special.

By your logic, you should hand back your first 5 premierships since they were all also won around WWII and prior, or do you still say you’ve got 13 premierships when it suits you?

Some joy? Bit like saying after you had a 3some with a couple of Victoria secret models you “kissed some girl” lol
After being a Virgin for 35 years and losing your virginity in your 40’s it’s small consultation.
Especially as all your mates were getting action decades before.
At least you finally had a story to tell them, rather than just listening to their experiences with envy.

After being a Virgin for 35 years and losing your virginity in your 40’s it’s small consultation.
Especially as all your mates were getting action decades before.
At least you finally had a story to tell them, rather than just listening to their experiences with envy.
Great analogy.

The other thing is the quality of Victoria Secrets model our Richmond supporting friend had his menage a trois with are a long way short of those in the quality days of Gisele Bundchen, Heidi Klum and Miranda Kerr in their heyday...

0B8BB428-E08F-4868-BBB2-4F5536406858.jpeg

Strange set of votes for this game, where both coaches agreed on BOG but 8 players shared the rest. The 4-3-2-1 a different set of players on either side.

Back