Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Suns v Cats Sun April 2nd 2:10pm AEST (HBS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Opasan

Rookie
Mar 31, 2023
AFL Club
Richmond
yep.
Rule changes are designed to thwart Richmond when they’re winning.

As such they’re also designed to thwart other teams when they’re winning.

That’s your logic.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you brought up WCE to suggest that the AFL thwarted them from winning so Richmond could win 2 more flags 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surely you can see how stupid that makes you look?

It seems to me you want to start a conspiracy of your own 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you brought up WCE to suggest that the AFL thwarted them from winning so Richmond could win 2 more flags 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 surely you can see how stupid that makes you look?

It seems to me you want to start a conspiracy of your own 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No, I brought up the notion that every major rule change, using Richmond logic seeing as you’ve literally made up that ‘Hocking said it was to bring Richmond back to the pack’, is also designed to bring teams back to the pack.

And you’re still here trying to convince the world of your point.

My personal belief is that neither theory is true.

But using your excuse making logic I don’t really have a choice but to feel sorry for the Eagles being screwed out of more success by the afl.

My Tilly

Premium Gold
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 2022 is the tainted flag

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Everyone played everyone else once, what's more fair than that? And who gives a s**t about half the comp and what they gave a sh*t about 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Richmond, Brisbane and Geelong gave a s**t, oh, and Shocking (the camel), he gave a sh*t too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no statue on the mark rule if he didn't 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nah, 2022 was back to normality.
No interruptions and we were right back to the rigors of weekly travel, up's & down's of a marathon season of football.

2020 is widely regarded as a gap year around the sporting globe. In the NBA particularly, when the Los Angeles Lakers won in the bubble, no one took it seriously.
It was the same with the AFL.
Too many teams and players were preoccupied with their own welfare and loved ones during the pandemic.

It is why Richmond will never be truly acknowledged as one of the best teams of the modern era.
They simply didn't earn it the hard way like Hawthorn 2013-2015, Geelong 2007-2011 or Brisbane 2001-2003 did.

2020*

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
No interruptions and we were right back to the rigors of weekly travel, up's & down's of a marathon season of football.

2020 is widely regarded as a gap year around the sporting globe. In the NBA particularly, when the Los Angeles Lakers won in the bubble, no one took it seriously.
Too many teams and players were preoccupied with their own welfare and loved ones during the pandemic.

It is why Richmond will never be truly acknowledged as one of the best teams of the modern era.
They simply didn't earn it the hard way like Hawthorn 2013-2015, Geelong 2007-2011 or Brisbane 2001-2003 did.

2020*

Careful you’ll get emojid to death

Opasan

Rookie
Mar 31, 2023
AFL Club
Richmond

2020*
So the camel (Shocking) made the most radical rule change in the history of world sport, because of a gap year? That can only make sense to a Geelong supporter with the mental capacity of a Gary Snr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you know what, you're entitled to your opinion, I just wish the camel (Shocking) and the AFL thought that, because the stand rule brought in to meet Geelong's special needs is a disgrace.

My_Username

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2022
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What a load of absolute rubbish! Which half of the competition in 2020 didn’t give a s**t? Geelong supporters certainly did judging by the game day and autopsy threads on the day of the grand final. As if you’d be saying it was tainted if the Cats had won.

And in case you don’t know or have forgotten, your club also knows all about going decades without winning anything.

Have a good night.

Take the Richmond-Geelong pissing contest to one of the million and one other threads you've dragged this into.

Wosh can everything from around post 174 onwards be moved to another thread?
If someone had of reported the posts ruining the thread we could have banned them at the time.

Back