Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 4 - Swans v Port Sat April 8th 7:30pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Port by 7 - 20

• Swans by a lot

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Port by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not making excuses here since we should have had the game won earlier, but I genuinely reckon it held up in the breeze. Windy night in Sydney. Off his boot it looked like it was going to make the distance easily hence why all the players were celebrating. He hit it sweetly but it just died late which is exactly what happens when the wind grabs hold of one.
Yep. It was clear that was the scoring end all night. The fact that absolutely everyone assumed it was straight through until the last second tells you it was held up in the wind.

Very happy for Jeremy Finlayson given the personal tragedy he and his family are going through.

One of footy's good guys.
Wow, just read now about his situation. I watched the series Show Me The Money and I liked him, seems like a good bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woweee Kenny lives!!
Animated GIF

Not making excuses here since we should have had the game won earlier, but I genuinely reckon it held up in the breeze. Windy night in Sydney. Off his boot it looked like it was going to make the distance easily hence why all the players were celebrating. He hit it sweetly but it just died late which is exactly what happens when the wind grabs hold of one.
Fair enough if that's the case. Emphasis on the word professional aha, avoiding stones in glass houses. I can barely kick a 40m set shot to save my life

Back