Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Pies v Bombers Tues April 25th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why are Pie fans filthy if Essendon were favoured by the umps you blokes bloody won in the end why does it ******* matter enjoying the ******* win you plebs
Probably because everytime we've beat you for the past decade your supporters have cried about how the umpiring was the reason you "was robbed!?! ".
Well this year the umpires did everything in their power to get you over the line , take note for next time your supporters whinge, you can actually win games despite the umpires.

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Probably because everytime we've beat you for the past decade your supporters have cried about how the umpiring was the reason you "was robbed!?! ".
Well this year the umpires did everything in their power to get you over the line , take note for next time your supporters whinge, you can actually win games despite the umpires.
Well not me

Mar 8, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
yes we know, we did it in 21

Yes Collingwood fans bleating about the umpires in here is definitive proof that only Essendon fans whinge about umpires.

Miochek didn't have an impact was barely sighted Zerk-Thatcher took him to the cleaners

One of the most improved players in the comp imo
Did well, mihocek is usually dependable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fadge

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Isn't Miochek your leading goal kicker?

My god the way some of you are carrying on is like the Pies have won a flag already lols
So what if Mihocek is our leading goalkicker?

One of the strengths of Collingwood's that I highlighted at the start of the season was the number of goalkicking options we have.

And guess what? 0 goals in total from Mihocek, Hill and Elliott yesterday.... no problems...

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
So what if Mihocek is our leading goalkicker?

One of the strengths of Collingwood's that I highlighted at the start of the season was the number of goalkicking options we have.

And guess what? 0 goals in total from Mihocek, Hill and Elliott yesterday.... no problems...
Good for you.

I think i wont bother trying to have a balanced footy convo with Pies fans right now you blokes are carrying on like Pies have won the flag already.

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good for you.

I think i wont bother trying to have a balanced footy convo with Pies fans right now you blokes are carrying on like Pies have won the flag already.
Were not all bad mate. Ha. You have been very balanced with your comments in this thread. Commendable after a loss. You guys have a bright future it pains me to say

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Were not all bad mate. Ha. You have been very balanced with your comments in this thread. Commendable after a loss. You guys have a bright future it pains me to say
For sure my cousins are all Pie fans and they are good to me haha

My Carlton suporting cousin i cant stand he gave me so much grief and angst during the saga. if Essendon play finals and Carlton miss out again im going to give him heaps lols

Back