Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Suns v North Sun April 23rd 4:40pm AEST (HBS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

North have the oddest list profile. They seem to have a bunch of footballers who are the exact same type of player and the mix is all over the shop. Changes id be making if I was North

Ziebell back up forward . With Sheezel/McDonald/Hall/Ziebell its 1 too many of that back flanker type. Id back in Sheezel/McDonald, drop Hall and put Ziebell up forward
Aiden Corr dropped for good. The 3 of Logue/Corr/McKay CANNOT play together at all. 3 FBs trying to fit into 1 team is never going to work.
Play Callum Coleman-Jones . Stop burning CHarlie Comben in the ruck and killing his development. Atleast Coleman-Jones can actually ruck. Gotta find out if he can play AFL with a extended run.
Play Hugh Greenwood if you are going to play a older player. He atleast takes big hits and isnt a potato like Howe/Shiels
Play Bailey Scott in defense. He wont make it as a midfielder and think his spot is as a back pocket really.
Shorten the team down in defense as well as extra run from the bench. You are unfit and slow so play smaller and let Ziebell/McDonald play taller

For next week id go with

FF: Ziebell, Larkey, Coleman-Jones
HF: Stephenson, Comben, Zurhaar
C: Tucker, LDU, Powell
HB: Sheezel, Logue, Goater
FB: McDonald, McKay, Scott
R: Goldstein, Simpkin, Greenwood
I/C: Wardlaw, Cunnington, Mahony, Taylor

North have the oddest list profile. They seem to have a bunch of footballers who are the exact same type of player and the mix is all over the shop. Changes id be making if I was North

Ziebell back up forward . With Sheezel/McDonald/Hall/Ziebell its 1 too many of that back flanker type. Id back in Sheezel/McDonald, drop Hall and put Ziebell up forward
Aiden Corr dropped for good. The 3 of Logue/Corr/McKay CANNOT play together at all. 3 FBs trying to fit into 1 team is never going to work.
Play Callum Coleman-Jones . Stop burning CHarlie Comben in the ruck and killing his development. Atleast Coleman-Jones can actually ruck. Gotta find out if he can play AFL with a extended run.
Play Hugh Greenwood if you are going to play a older player. He atleast takes big hits and isnt a potato like Howe/Shiels
Play Bailey Scott in defense. He wont make it as a midfielder and think his spot is as a back pocket really.
Shorten the team down in defense as well as extra run from the bench. You are unfit and slow so play smaller and let Ziebell/McDonald play taller

For next week id go with

Watching CCJ today in VFL against Burgess who is not ruck and is 194cm lead me to only one conclusion - Thanks God Suns did not get him when they tried. Waste of money and years of contract by North.

Watching CCJ today in VFL against Burgess who is not ruck and is 194cm lead me to only one conclusion - Thanks God Suns did not get him when they tried. Waste of money and years of contract by North.
Your being generous, Burgess is only 191cm!

For next week id go with

That forward line is putting on literally zero pressure when the ball gets turned over.

Opposition running defenders waltzing out at will.

Back