Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 8 - Pies v Swans Sun May 7th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nuffies cite the free kick count.

Keep crying, Harold.
Ultimately our set shot kicking cost us the game. But the umpires were quite obviously bias that’s indisputable and was definitely a contributing factor.

Ultimately our set shot kicking cost us the game. But the umpires were quite obviously bias that’s indisputable and was definitely a contributing factor.
Umpires kept you in it, ridiculous free kick to Crapley that resulted in a goal, the 8 metre kick that was paid a mark, that mark that was paid right in front 20 metres out to that ranga, FMD you got the ride of your lives.

Nah the post was who is stupid in football. My response, then and now, is that Jordan DeGoey is the dumbest person in football. Quite easily.

I dunno why you bright Lachie Hunter and Stevie May into it? They not groping women, getting charged for it, then going out and doing it again.
That's pretty dumb I think.
Oh, so you are going to double down on it even though you look like a right d***head that isn't really making sense. If you want to see "dumb" and "football" used correctly, have a look at this

Scrappy game, Pies too strong in the end. Good to see Daicos handle the physical tag fairly well, he didn’t let it get to him although not he’s best game, he was still very serviceable especially in the final quarter when the game was on the line.

Shout out to Quaynor who I thought played one of hes best games in the black and white.

Sydney will be in the 8 come seasons end, they are missing a handful of good players particularly down back. Gulden is a fantastic player, great career ahead for that young man.

Oh, so you are going to double down on it even though you look like a right d***head that isn't really making sense. If you want to see "dumb" and "football" used correctly, have a look at this
Yeah that was a shocker from Stynes hey.

Nah the post was who is stupid in football. My response, then and now, is that Jordan DeGoey is the dumbest person in football. Quite easily.

I dunno why you bright Lachie Hunter and Stevie May into it? They not groping women, getting charged for it, then going out and doing it again.
That's pretty dumb I think.

May only punches on with teammates and Hunter got hammered on who knows and smashed into parked cars. They belong on the list.

May only punches on with teammates and Hunter got hammered on who knows and smashed into parked cars. They belong on the list.
Hunter has been a model citizen as soon as we rescued him from the Western Bulldogs thanks.
May a work-in-progress.

Agreed. The 2 blatant holding the balls 10m out from the Collingwood goal in Q2 that were somehow missed made a big difference to momentum.

Should’ve won by 41.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe your team could’ve come out and played the ball rather than the false bravado garbage they showed in the first quarter.
Excellent point. If you were at the ground you would have seen Papley charged into and dropped behind the play. Stevic watched it and ok'd it. Papley gets up and bumps into the Collingwood player from behind and the same umpire that refused to pay the previous one blew the whistle straight away. That my friend is absolute garbage from an umpire picking and choosing who he gives frees to. I don't understand how you can sook last week and not see the clear run your team got this week. At least be honest about it.

Excellent point. If you were at the ground you would have seen Papley charged into and dropped behind the play. Stevic watched it and ok'd it. Papley gets up and bumps into the Collingwood player from behind and the same umpire that refused to pay the previous one blowed the whistle straight away. That my friend is absolute garbage from an umpire picking and choosing who he gives frees to. I don't understand how you can sook last week and not see the clear run your team got this week. At least be honest about it.
If one rule is ok for Ginnivan then don't complain about it for Papley.

Umpires kept you in it, ridiculous free kick to Crapley that resulted in a goal, the 8 metre kick that was paid a mark, that mark that was paid right in front 20 metres out to that ranga, FMD you got the ride of your lives.
Holy s**t. All the Collingwood supporters complaining that Ginnivan didn't get a free when he dropped the shoulder and lent in to the tackle, yet trying to call a free where a swinging arm makes contact to Papley's head is not despite the fact he was already at ground level with the ball. It's just comical.

Excellent point. If you were at the ground you would have seen Papley charged into and dropped behind the play. Stevic watched it and ok'd it. Papley gets up and bumps into the Collingwood player from behind and the same umpire that refused to pay the previous one blew the whistle straight away. That my friend is absolute garbage from an umpire picking and choosing who he gives frees to. I don't understand how you can sook last week and not see the clear run your team got this week. At least be honest about it.
Nice melt.

Not sure how you can accuse others of “sooking” when you’re one of the biggest umpire whingers on this site.

Holy s**t. All the Collingwood supporters complaining that Ginnivan didn't get a free when he dropped the shoulder and lent in to the tackle, yet trying to call a free where a swinging arm makes contact to Papley's head is not despite the fact he was already at ground level with the ball. It's just comical.
Papley never drops his knees. :D

Yes, if you boo a player who hasn’t done anything wrong to your club in recent history and he happens to be aboriginal it’s likely your reasons for booing him are motivated by something else

Glad you understand, not sure who Karen is and not sure they should go to bed at 6pm. Maybe that’s a you thing?
Give this endless racism crap a rest. You'd swear some fans live for it. We booed James Hird for a decade. Was that okay. He never whinged about it either.

Sydney were the instigator. Umpires look to pay the frees against the instigators. As they should. So stop the sooking.
You guys wanted to target a second year youngster. You lost. Suck it up.

Back