Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 9 - Pies v GWS Sun May 14th 4:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll report back to you after the dees make it 2 in 3 years at the end of September. I’ll even flick you a photo of Brodie Grundy holding the premiership cup for your profile pic to go with the name 👍🏻
Grundy doesnt want to be defined by a premiership.

He hasn’t played against an AFL standard ruckman this year. He played well today but like I said, anyone is doing that against Flynn.
As you yourself said, you can only beat who's in front of you.

Mason went up and competed well against good rucks last year and he offers a lot more around the ground than most rucks.

He stepped up when called on last year and performed so well with Darcy Cameron that we no longer needed Grundy.

At the end of the say, oppo flogs can keep pretending he's no good based on the 2 odd years he was playing practically blind, but the Pies fans know what the big fella brings to the side now.

As you yourself said, you can only beat who's in front of you.

Mason went up and competed well against good rucks last year and he offers a lot more around the ground than most rucks.

He stepped up when called on last year and performed so well with Darcy Cameron that we no longer needed Grundy.

At the end of the say, oppo flogs can keep pretending he's no good based on the 2 odd years he was playing practically blind, but the Pies fans know what the big fella brings to the side now.
He played well today, good on him. Just don’t be surprised when he looks like he’s playing “blind” again next week 👍🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13b1f1aba203f9721c4547c16b76a4ba5bd6ace0-16x9-x0y0w1280h720.jpg

19 disposals @ 74%, 198 metres gained, 25 hit-outs, 8 contested possessions, 11 uncontested possessions, 2 intercept possessions, 13 kicks, 6 handballs, 9 marks, 4 contested marks, 3 Marks Inside 50, 3 tackles, 1 goal assist, 4 score involvements, 4 clearances, 4 stoppage clearances & 2 goals

Last edited:
He played well today, good on him. Just don’t be surprised when he looks like he’s playing “blind” again next week 👍🏻
He's been doing just fine for a while now. Not worried about the big fella at all. Only looking forward to him continuing doing what he's doing.

It's not 2019 anymore. This narrative about Cox "hEs oNlY pLaYeD oNe gOoD gAmE" is tired and old.

He's been doing just fine for a while now. Not worried about the big fella at all. Only looking forward to him continuing doing what he's doing.

It's not 2019 anymore. This narrative about Cox "hEs oNlY pLaYeD oNe gOoD gAmE" is tired and old.
Yes, you don't reach 100 games without having some genuine talent.

Probably meant best to watch. Maybe when the Lions actually have 6 or more of their best out for few weeks and keep winning against the top tier teams you can talk.
Tell me who these 6 players are I’ll give you one genuine star in Howe other than that Magpies are pretty much at full strength Lions had more missing last weekend in Rich Zorko Adams Gardiner and Still won not sure what you’re point is here

So you're saying Cox is either (1) a very inconsistent player or (2) he suffers from a rare consition where his vision comes and goes.

I can't make out the gist of your point because it's so subtle, but I strongly suspect you don't rate the big man.

So you're saying Cox is either (1) a very inconsistent player or (2) he suffers from a rare consition where his vision comes and goes.

I can't make out the gist of your point because it's so subtle, but I strongly suspect you don't rate the big man.
Which is strange given that old mate saw what Cox did to Gawn last year in the QB game.

He's also seen Mason kick 5 goals against his mob a few years ago.

So dumb to pretend players who've destroyed your team multiple times before aren't any good.

Tell me who these 6 players are I’ll give you one genuine star in Howe other than that Magpies are pretty much at full strength Lions had more missing last weekend in Rich Zorko Adams Gardiner and Still won not sure what you’re point is here
You’re not serious are you?
Those 4 outs are laughable.

St Kilda undefeated and we had Howe, Cameron, Cox, Lipinski, JDG, McStay off early 1st.

The following week against Essendon we had Cameron, Cox, Lipinski, Howe, Murphy, Adams, McStay.

The following week Cameron, Cox, Lipinski, Howe, McStay, Pendlebury.

Yeah full strength.

Yet you have Rich and Zorko out a game or 2 and you think that’s comparable? You’re embarrassing yourself.

You’re not serious are you?
Those 4 outs are laughable.

St Kilda undefeated and we had Howe, Cameron, Cox, Lipinski, JDG, McStay off early 1st.

The following week against Essendon we had Cameron, Cox, Lipinski, Howe, Murphy, Adams, McStay.

The following week Cameron, Cox, Lipinski, Howe, McStay, Pendlebury.

Yeah full strength.

Yet you have Rich and Zorko out a game or 2 and you think that’s comparable? You’re embarrassing yourself.
Are you really being serious about MCStay Cameron Frampton Cox and Lippy
you think I’m being laughable you’re just being moronic

Back