Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 9 - Tigers v Cats Fri May 12th 7:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott is a walking contradiction … he goes on ..

"Our players aren't looking back and thinking we can't beat them. We do have a method that troubles them," Scott said.

"I am not a big fan of looking too far back but I don't think we were anywhere near as good a team as we are now last year and I think they were a better team last year than they are now."

What does that actually mean??? We don’t look back but…… blah blah blah …
How is any of that contradictory?

“I’m not a big fan of looking too far back….”

It’s like is other comments about how he knows how to beat Richmond.
He did know how to beat Richmond. So did every other coach. They just couldn't. That's what he actually said there if you decide to stop selectively quoting.

I don't know why Chris Scott is occupying so much of your thoughts to be honest. It's not healthy.

He did know how to beat Richmond. So did every other coach. They just couldn't. That's what he actually said there if you decide to stop selectively quoting.

I don't know why Chris Scott is occupying so much of your thoughts to be honest. It's not healthy.

It’s just hilarious … I really can’t distinguish between Chris Scott and David Brent

It’s just another stupid thing to say…
It’s like the Netherlands saying they know who to beat Australia in Test cricket …

Back