Game Day AFL 2nd Qualifying Final match discussion - Geelong v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the last time I read in the paper the week before a Geelong-Fremantle game that the Freo coach was saying they're going to push the boundaries in terms of physical play, Lingy ended up getting his cheekbone caved in with the most despicable act I've ever witnessed on a football field, while Geelong gave away 19 free kicks in the first quarter retaliating to Freo's niggling acts.

Hope the same sniping stuff doesn't happen today, but I do hope the end result is the same (I think we won that game by 11 goals).
hopefully neither team want to get booked, both still have games to play regardless of the result, so fingers crossed we dont get sucked in, and that they dont go stupid because they dont want to get booked either.

I hope the MC are right and we do not need the experience and goal kicking of Chappy for the first half.

Might work out but with Hawkins out and 'Crash the packs Walker' in - Chappy seemed an ideal player to be around Walker's feet.

Watching my Edmonton Eskimos (Canadian Football) suck again. Time to watch a real team!
Watched my Broncos and Peyton tear the Ravens a new one.

Ready for me Catters to get over the line today now....

and yes.. Direct TV ch 618

Go Catters

Dermott Thickhead has a 'feeling' about this game as does Eddie. A bit of Freo hype as well. Is this game being played at Subi? You can smell the fear.

Today is the day we find out if we can win the flag. Unlike the fence sitters hoping for Pies or Hawks flaggs, I think we can.

GO CATTERS!

I remember the pre-game for the 2009 grand final was pretty much all pro-Saints too. So much so, you could be forgiven for not knowing who they were playing. The result of that game was pretty good for us though.

fine with the changes, Walker is a terrific talent, his ability to gut run all day long and his second efforts are quite brilliant for a tall young man.
He's also courageous, will often throw his body in places some choose to shy away from.

Chapman as sub is terrific also, not sure why some are arguing against it, Chappy won't be able to run out 4 quarters at premium level so a half of game is what he'll be best suited too.
Great move.

Confident, very confident
CARN CATS!

:thumbsu:
He ran out the whole game last week fine and was one of our best players.

Appropriate.

He will be unbearable win lose or draw as any free kick awarded to Selwood will no doubt be news after the game.

He's been unbearable for thirty years. Hated him as a player and he's gone backwards ever since.

I remember the pre-game for the 2009 grand final was pretty much all pro-Saints too. So much so, you could be forgiven for not knowing who they were playing. The result of that game was pretty good for us though.

My most stressful day as an armchair "expert". Instead of one Beer a quarter, it was four that day. My post match dancing was enthusiastic though lacking in coordination. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah s**t im nervous now, got the butterflys in the stomach.
beautiful spring day where i am, finals footy is here!

meow mix meow mix please deliver!!

Start this will ya... pissing the wife off no end pacing the house.....

GO Catters

David King SHUT UP! Since when did SuperCoach points become an irrefutable statistical indicator of a players worth. This chicanery would make Rupert Murdoch blush. The War Room blows. Need Beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back