Game Day AFL 2nd Qualifying Final match discussion - Geelong v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
eddie 'not since the 50's has there been such a home ground advantage' what the f@ck is he talking about??? subi, aami, anz, gabba....he is a broken record the pr!ck.

and i am becoming a broken record in my complaining about people complaining about it....maybe i should get over it...
Ed's just pissed if geelong win they play the dockers (if they win) one less day rest and everyone has to hear about it every day very hour:rolleyes:.I wish he would shut the hell up for once.

This is madness. Walker has played two games as a forward in his career and didn't do much in both. Surely it should be West coming in to ruck and Vardy to full forward.

Madness.

As for Chapman being the sub. More madness. He was one of our best last week and needs more run in his leg. Playing him as sub is a complete waste. He will be completely underdone in a prelim if we win today.
Yes!

I feel ill!

Has anyone said this is the sort of game we usually lose? :eek:

eddie 'not since the 50's has there been such a home ground advantage' what the f@ck is he talking about??? subi, aami, anz, gabba....he is a broken record the pr!ck.

and i am becoming a broken record in my complaining about people complaining about it....maybe i should get over it...

Ed did say not since the 50's has a Vic team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we don't get sucked in to the sideshow for once against these blokes! Just win the hard footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back