Elimination Final: Win, 21.23 (149) - 13.9 (87) v Essendon, MCG
Round 24: Loss, 9.12 (66) - 13.8 (86) v St Kilda, MCG
Round 23: BYE
Round 22: Loss, 8.18 (66) - 10.18 (78) v Hawthorn, Etihad Stadium
Round 21: Win, 16.19 (115)- 12.13 (85) v Fremantle, Patersons Stadium

Tip

West Coast by 28

You're in this week lmach :)
Looking forward to this, nice and late for us in the east.. but West Coast by anywhere from 1-100 :)
Key for mine is to pressure the small guys and play to the advantage of our talls. If we can get JK, Darling, Lynch firing up there then we will be too strong for them in our forward 50.

You're in this week lmach :)
Looking forward to this, nice and late for us in the east.. but West Coast by anywhere from 1-100 :)
Key for mine is to pressure the small guys and play to the advantage of our talls. If we can get JK, Darling, Lynch firing up there then we will be too strong for them in our forward 50.

Haha yea, already getting excited so i thought i would get the ball rolling, only 11 hours and 24 minutes to go ;)

Haha yea, already getting excited so i thought i would get the ball rolling, only 11 hours and 24 minutes to go ;)
It's hard to get used to the later games here.. being from WA and still working over there 2 weeks on, I get used to the earlier broadcast times :)
All good though roll on 7.50pm!! Unfortunately get crappy FTA reception in this part of tassie, so I'll be watching via TVUplayer.. good hint for anyone in WA wanting to watch Friday night games earlier.. Use it and tune to Southern Cross. :thumbsu:

CARN THE EAGLES!!!

Were at home, Cox has come up, Kerr is in and Carlton are missing Gibbs and Kruezer. A real great chance for us to get to within one step of the big dance. Im confident but of course anything can happen.

WC by 28 points.

Great! Already two Extra WC games we never thought we'd get at the start of the season. Win or lose we gotta be happy with that!

Hopefully we can make it two more after this one :D

Im quietly confident about this one. The crowds going to be electric and I think we might just be to strong for Carlton. But let's hope it's a great game :thumbsu:

McKenxie has not trained all week evidently , I expect McKenzie to be a late out with Smith coming in and Will Schofield to play CHB .

That is my guess , I really have no idea .

Hope we can salvage a win

ps Hawthorn were very impressive , to be in a top 4 with Coll , Geelong and Hawks would be good !

I still have the feeling they'll play Gibbs and I hope they do. Will be a liability for them even before Waters gives him a shirt front..

Someone please post that vid of waters bump against salopek? from that 2007 final!!

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea!
I mean we're the eagles, the west coast eagles. I had a whole day planned of 92,94,06 grand finals before our game but have the kids and their cartoons to deal with...... Why cant the foxtel be connected to the smaller tv.

I still have the feeling they'll play Gibbs and I hope they do. Will be a liability for them even before Waters gives him a shirt front..

Someone please post that vid of waters bump against salopek? from that 2007 final!!

No way known Gibbs will play and it doesn't even look likely that we'll bring Hampson in, as we had expected.
Unless someone finds a way to injure themselves or had been food poisoned last night, the team should stay as named, with only the Sub to be nominated.

Congratulations also to all you posters, who have all been terrific on our board and on the main board.
My final time here today, so just wish us all a great game and may the hungrier team win.

Can someone here please tell me where I can get the WCE theme song on MP3 so that I can annoy my friends when we win :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hard to get used to the later games here.. being from WA and still working over there 2 weeks on, I get used to the earlier broadcast times :)
All good though roll on 7.50pm!! Unfortunately get crappy FTA reception in this part of tassie, so I'll be watching via TVUplayer.. good hint for anyone in WA wanting to watch Friday night games earlier.. Use it and tune to Southern Cross. :thumbsu:

Where about in Tassie mate??

I live in Launceston and am watching the game at my brothers who is a Carlton supporter.

I just got back from living in Perth for 8 years and agree about the broadcast times!! Also I used to watch TVU every Friday night when I was in WA to get the games live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back