Autopsy AFL 2O21 Round 13 - Saints v Crows Sat June 12th 7:25pm EST (Cazaly’s)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Saints by a lot

• Crows by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you ExYarraValley
Marshall, Membrey, Gresham, Geary, Paton, Ross, Hannebery, Carlisle plus Kent and McKenzie who are close to best 22 and would be playing now if fit.
Membrey was “rested” wasn’t he?
Hannebery is doing exactly what he was expected to do: sit on his arse and get fat.
Dean Kent. Another perennially injured jobber, doing what he is expected to do- nothing.
Paton, Ross, McKenzie never heard of them tbh.
Carlisle unlucky, sort of. Also in the failed experiment basket really. He’ll retire this year?
I’ll give you Marshall, Gresham and Geary. That’s four genuine best 22 players along with Jones and you know what? They’re crap.

Thank you ExYarraValley
Hannebery is doing exactly what he was expected to do: sit on his arse and get fat.
Dean Kent. Another perennially injured jobber, doing what he is expected to do- nothing.
Carlisle unlucky, sort of. Also in the failed experiment basket really. He’ll retire this year?
I’ll give you Marshall, Gresham and Geary. That’s four genuine best 22 players along with Jones and you know what? They’re crap.

Oh your one those guys.

Thank you ExYarraValley
Now listen her Toump Arse, you really need to do a little more research before offer you pathetic summations.

Now listen her Toump Arse, you really need to do a little more research before offer you pathetic summations.
My research tells me Saint Kildas have the worst percentage in the league bar North Melbourne.

And I apologise, Seb Ross is an average player who is likely best 22 player also.
So that's 5 best 22 players missing.

Big deal.

Funny how Adelaide won but there fans have to justify there win instead of just savouring the W. Deep down Crows fans know that the umps got them over the line so they need to defend the Victory.
Who has been doing this exactly? you guys choked hard I dont need to justify your clubs failures.

Back