Autopsy AFL 2O21 Round 13 - Saints v Crows Sat June 12th 7:25pm EST (Cazaly’s)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Saints by a lot

• Crows by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd say the difference is that our team is now in an expansion market. I wasn't around for Fitzroy myself but you have to admit if any team is going to be relocated/folded if and when the AFL decide to bring in a Tasmanian team, then it'd most likely be one of the smaller Melbourne clubs after a prolonged period of being down the bottom of the ladder.
The AFL generates enough money through broadcast rights for all the clubs to survive.

The Saints aren’t going anywhere.

Thilthorpe one was technically there but very very soft, wouldn't like to see it paid.

Sloane's was consistent with everything else paid that game and many others. Whatever helps you sleep at night pal

Just that they ignored countless frees similar to Sloane in the StKilda forward 50. Terrible display tonight. In the end Sandringham deserved to win.

Let them merge with you mate. Might help you win a premiership when you take their 3 decent players away. Then you can happily go back to your normal bottom four position for a decade and a half.

Haha, wowee, settle down gramps!

Umpires are always going pay free kicks with interpretations that will send fans of each team crazy. The free kicks in the Crows forward 50m will happen because the ball is permanently stuck there. Its not like St Kilda got no free kicks in the last quarter, they just didn't have any system of getting the ball out of the area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit rich from a hawthorn supporter to be talking like that - had the umpires acted properly you almost certainly would have 2 less flags.

Hawks won three of their four most recent flags comfortably. The other was Freo and that’s because nobody in purple and white could hit a barn door from 3m out.

Which two are in doubt?

Back