FTA-TV AFL 360 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

For the s**t he cops, Robbo is the best partner for Gerard. I don't mind when Mike Sheahan replaces Robbo but the show is best with the usual pairing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Robbo is away for the entire week. It seems like every year he disappears for a week around this time. Hibernation time.

For the s**t he cops, Robbo is the best partner for Gerard. I don't mind when Mike Sheahan replaces Robbo but the show is best with the usual pairing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Robbo is away for the entire week. It seems like every year he disappears for a week around this time. Hibernation time.

Hmm. Mike best followed by Huddo I think.

Eddie, no, just no. He's so far up himself he's come out the other end.

Personally I thought Nick Reiwoldt was terrific with Gerard a few weeks ago when he sat in for Robbo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m biased,but Nick has been excellent in the media. Good future for him there.

Yes, he's good. Trouble is, most players fresh out of the game are good because they offer an insight into the game which other media people don't have. Once they become entwined in the media they turn into idiots and start trying to be controversial like the others.

Was that Lyon's first appearance on 360?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back