FTA-TV AFL 360 2018

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Was it just said that Hannah Mouncey has had 500-600 death threats via email?? And that’s not accounting for knobs on social media either.

Did I hear that right? Because if I did I greatly fear the world I’m surrounded by right now.
Why do so many nuffies have it's email address?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Was it just said that Hannah Mouncey has had 500-600 death threats via email?? And that’s not accounting for knobs on social media either.

Did I hear that right? Because if I did I greatly fear the world I’m surrounded by right now.
it baffles me to no end when someone resorts to sending a death threat to someone.

I would love to meet one of them and ask why they bother with football if it riles them up so much that the mere suggestion of a transgender person wanting to play AFL or AFLW would cause them to take to their keyboard and send a threat to another human being

what a sad and meaningless existence these people must lead that it ever comes to that
FFS, buy a PS4. you need a hobby

Robbo is relentless in his desire to get coaches fired once he locks on.

Only thing that gets him as passionate is his defence of Essendon over the supplements saga.
He gets as passionate constantly over just about anything. What a stupid comment.

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Robbo is relentless in his desire to get coaches fired once he locks on.

Only thing that gets him as passionate is his defence of Essendon over the supplements saga.

Only thing more amazing is how fast he turns. Can go from calling for their head to singing their praises in a second.

He has the emotional balance of a teenage girl at an Ed Sheeran concert.

It's so amazing how little insight McClure provides. At least King does some research and provides some vision to build his points. McClure just makes boring judgements like 'they need to do some team things', 'they need to toughen up', 'they're no good'.

3rd Grade Maggy

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2004
In the Finals ...
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Southampton
It's so amazing how little insight McClure provides. At least King does some research and provides some vision to build his points. McClure just makes boring judgements like 'they need to do some team things', 'they need to toughen up', 'they're no good'.
McClure is hilariously bad. Still not the worst McClure in the footy media though.

Guess who's on holiday?
aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Seemed like he had had more than Robbo before going on.
He was ****ed. That whole thing at the end with him trying to plug the fox app just stunk of mea culpa.

And alcohol.

Back