FTA-TV AFL 360 2018

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Sellers sookin up a storm :rolleyes:

AFL , not VFL champ

Yep, he made himself look a bit silly saying Carlton didn't get any priority picks and then
saying "why should the interstate clubs like Brisbane, GWS and the GC get all of the help".

Blind Freddy can see clubs in non-football states need all of the help they can get.

He should direct his anger at Carlton who have said they don't want a priority pick.

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
He's right about that. Words such as "disaster" and "tragedy" shouldn't be used to describe a mishap on a footy field.

Don't be silly.

It's a footy show not a current affairs show. It's a disaster in the football world.

Like it's a tragedy that Nic Nat's done his knee and Bob Murphy missed out on the GF.

hoianbulldog

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2006
Hoi An, Vietnam. I am off the grid.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wow, this Gerard Whateley bloke is insufferable. Speaks like a Grade 2 teacher who would give anything to bring back corporal punishment.

Do people really watch this guy every weeknight? Jesus H Christ.
Grade two teachers are more educated than their students. I think you will have to repeat next year. On the upside, you will be the tallest kid in class. Or maybe perhaps not.

Wow, this Gerard Whateley bloke is insufferable. Speaks like a Grade 2 teacher who would give anything to bring back corporal punishment.

Do people really watch this guy every weeknight? Jesus H Christ.

A bloke who is vehemently against violence wants to bring back corporal punishment? lol good one champ.

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
I tuned in to 360 this week, curious to see if AFL's version or Waldorf and Statler may say something about Hawthorn. 25 minutes into the show, not one word. The closest we got was Whatley's crying over how Geelong lost the game. They couldn't even bring themselves to mention the name of the team they lost to.

I switched off when they said they were going to speak with Chris Scott. Last thing I want to see is Whatley and Scott crying on each others' shoulders.

This show is a disgrace.

Last edited:

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The only night that is a must watch is monday night...review of the weekend matches etc.

The rest of the week is hit and miss. Also getting a bit sick of Gerard. You are right, his ego has grown considerably.

I'd rather have the show than not, but it's not as good as it was.......they need to keep the format, just change the personalities, e.g King and McClure, also different coaches each year and footballers, sick of Riewoldt and Lewis.

Mar 19, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool, Dallas Cowboys
The only night that is a must watch is monday night...review of the weekend matches etc.

The rest of the week is hit and miss. Also getting a bit sick of Gerard. You are right, his ego has grown considerably.

I'd rather have the show than not, but it's not as good as it was.......they need to keep the format, just change the personalities, e.g King and McClure, also different coaches each year and footballers, sick of Riewoldt and Lewis.
I feel like he thinks his opinion is the one that matters most, and what he says is the way everyone should adapt there thinking, just imo. I would replace robbo with Saint Nick immediately, he is excellent. Appreciate his views on the length of the game. (stay the same cos thats when he could take his opponents to deep water)

Back