FTA-TV AFL 360 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like he thinks his opinion is the one that matters most, and what he says is the way everyone should adapt there thinking, just imo. I would replace robbo with Saint Nick immediately, he is excellent. Appreciate his views on the length of the game. (stay the same cos thats when he could take his opponents to deep water)

Players fresh out of the game are best because they want to make an impression, don't want to appear foolish, and just want to talk about the game. After they've been around awhile, they realise, or are told, that they're going to carry on like all the seasoned idiots if he wants to survive. I really hate the self promotion. I was watching something the other day where they all just sat around for 10 minutes taking shots at each other, showing footage of themselves, photos, etc. That may be amusing stuff when you're with your mates enjoying a few beers, but it's not my idea of entertainment, thank you.

I don't think the hosts are the issue. I still really like the feel of the show with Whateley and Robbo. They still work well together.

Time for the coaches and players to move on though. I normally fast forward those parts. At least get rid of Richo and Lewis. I've never really liked Jack for some reason but he adds more to the show than Lewis.

The show has run out of a little bit of puff and probably needs to be three days per week. Ideally we would have Thursday night footy each week to force that change but it's still a good show as it is. Just needs a few tweaks to give it a fresh format.

Giant step backwards tonight with Shame Yawn co-hosting. I'll give it 5 minutes, if possible, before finding something else to watch.

ng
I don't think the hosts are the issue. I still really like the feel of the show with Whateley and Robbo. They still work well together.

Time for the coaches and players to move on though. I normally fast forward those parts. At least get rid of Richo and Lewis. I've never really liked Jack for some reason but he adds more to the show than Lewis.

The show has run out of a little bit of puff and probably needs to be three days per week. Ideally we would have Thursday night footy each week to force that change but it's still a good show as it is. Just needs a few tweaks to give it a fresh format.

I agree that 4 days a week is too long, so they use crap to fill it out.
Monday's, Wed and Thursdays would probably be ideal.

As long as Robbo's on it, the show will lack any credibility.
Either get in a replacement or have different co-hosts.

Seems to not know where it wants to fit in. Is a cross between
The Bounce and OTC.

I like listening to Chris Scott but Richo is unbearable.

The trouble with having current coaches and players as regulars, is that
they're never going to give you anything in case it bites them on the arse.

I think Riewoldt has been an excellent addition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I'd say you're just trying to deflect from your position that credibility is something determined by your feels rather than actual evidence. Tugga.

Not trying to deflect at all champ.
It's my personal opinion.

If you think the show and Robba are good, good for you.

Now jog on.

Essendon supporter ... expect nothing else.
I tuned in to 360 this week, curious to see if AFL's version or Waldorf and Statler may say something about Hawthorn. 25 minutes into the show, not one word. The closest we got was Whatley's crying over how Geelong lost the game. They couldn't even bring themselves to mention the name of the team they lost to.

I switched off when they said they were going to speak with Chris Scott. Last thing I want to see is Whatley and Scott crying on each others' shoulders.

This show is a disgrace.
:$:$:$

All I'm saying is your personal opinion is wrong and this can be demonstrated with evidence. Tugga.

You're struggling aren't you!
Hundreds of pages about Robbo "the cult of Robbo" pretty much make my point about him I think.

I can see your loyalty though.
He was one of the few "journo's" who defended your mob when you cheated.

I can understand people liking Robbo or even his opinions on the game, but I can’t possibly fathom that people genuinely think that he’s a good tv presenter or journalist.

He struggles to spit out a sentence without mumbling or pronouncing words correctly. His writing his objectively terrible ( not what he writes about but how he writes ). He does however clearly have good contacts within the industry and this has somehow allowed him to get into the position he now has. It’s a miracle really.

You're struggling aren't you!
Hundreds of pages about Robbo "the cult of Robbo" pretty much make my point about him I think.

I can see your loyalty though.
He was one of the few "journo's" who defended your mob when you cheated.
Has absolutely nothing to do with it and He had a fair crack at sinking the boot in like all the others anyway so in actual fact, once again, it's you that is struggling and your point about The Cult of Robbo is way off the mark. That is a thread for genuine worship.

Love Him or hate Him the show would soon die without Him. If you can't see that then you're delusional. Tugga.

Whats going on??
How does being scammed lead to two days off work?
All the phone calls to sort that s**t out would have to be during business hours anyway you would think.

All I'm saying is your personal opinion is wrong and this can be demonstrated with evidence. Tugga.
What's wrong with tugga?

Has absolutely nothing to do with it and He had a fair crack at sinking the boot in like all the others anyway so in actual fact, once again, it's you that is struggling and your point about The Cult of Robbo is way off the mark. That is a thread for genuine worship.

Love Him or hate Him the show would soon die without Him. If you can't see that then you're delusional. Tugga.
:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back