TV AFL 360 - 2019

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TerryWallet

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Rubbish show. 90% of it's audience suffer through it because they are addicted to footy, not because they enjoy it.

Luckily Fox comes with IQ, so i have it on series record and watch prolly between 10-12 minutes of the show a night and fast forward the utter rubbish - you know, Gerard preaching, Robinson mumbling incoherently, Gerard flogging shit AFL merch, crap promo ads etc etc etc.

It will be rubbish again this year, but yeah.....fast forward is your friend.

TheGreatBarryB

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
I usually watch first 10-15 mins then change channel when coaches, players and Kingy and McLure come on.

Desperate need of changing format. I’ve said it before but they need to try and get two different coaches each week.

Also bring in a guest, maybe another journo, to discuss football further with Gerard and Robbo. Also rotating group of 6-8 players.

Sylvia Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
Monday is the one I watch regularly so glad to hear Richardson ain't coming back. Coaches will never give much away but you gotta get someone in who is articulate and/or has a personality. Scott is articulate, who else can they get on there from Victoria? Someone like Simon Goodwin would be just as bad as Richardson. I wonder if Dimma would be up for it (doesn't mind a gag).

Top Bottom