TV AFL 360 - 2019

Rod Stroker

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Tony Cochrane is an interesting cat.
Say what you like about him, but you have to admire his spirit, passion and tenacity. Thought he spoke really well tonight, brutally honest, no passing the buck, taking full responsibility, and will do whatever he can to make them succeed.
I'm not convinced they'll get there, but it won't be because of Tony.
I wasn't sure what to make of Tony before tonight, but I think he would have gained a few fans tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tugga

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham,Red Sox,San Antonio Spurs
Say what you like about him, but you have to admire his spirit, passion and tenacity. Thought he spoke really well tonight, brutally honest, no passing the buck, taking full responsibility, and will do whatever he can to make them succeed.
I'm not convinced they'll get there, but it won't be because of Tony.
I wasn't sure what to make of Tony before tonight, but I think he would have gained a few fans tonight.
I thought he was outstanding. Didn't shirk an issue and had a very well thought out answer for everything they threw at him.

Brenton Davy

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide, The EXERS!
This is what I don't get. You've got 9 games and the various issues they entail to dissect, why the **** do we need the coaches? I actually like listening to Chris Scott (Articulate, not afraid to speak his mind) but not on Mondays please.
Have Chris and Brad Scott on in neutral shirts...

Top Bottom