FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes that was a West Coast game.

Believe it was the week that Jobe said that he "may have" taken AOD9604 on the couch. He would have been booed anywhere, rightly or wrongly (I thought it was unfair).

unnecessary.
I think WCE fans may (cannot recall) have booed Hirdy when his face appeared on the screen.
But yes, it was Freo with Jobe. That was a ripper game.

Watson was a WC game, Hird was a Freo game I'm fairly sure.

So the media can highlight Gaz taking a position on social media which may significantly offend (I think syd n saints play a game promoting acceptance) many fans......and there can be no adverse reaction because he is a champion..............okayyyyyy

champion player , protected species

So the media can highlight Gaz taking a position on social media which may significantly offend (I think syd n saints play a game promoting acceptance) many fans......and there can be no adverse reaction because he is a champion..............okayyyyyy

champion player , protected species
Mate of the media broadcasters/presenters

****en jack salting it up

iM aN eXtreMelY fAiR plAyeR

'(Sobs)....But, I definitely feel like I'm a very fair player...I just tried to break my opponents arm in a chicken wing, but I'm a very fair player. I repeat, I'm a very fair player and not a hothead or a d***head at all...thank you.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'(Sobs)....But, I definitely feel like I'm a very fair player...I just tried to break my opponents arm in a chicken wing, but I'm a very fair player. I repeat, I'm a very fair player and not a hothead or a d***head at all...thank you.'

All over 1500 bucks too ffs

Was waiting for the premise: "I'm an expert on this, but drinking to cope as a mechanism..."

I love Robbo's recent poacher turned gamekeeper approach to media ethics and overhyping/sensationalising stories.

He did it a few weeks ago when he laid into the media (lack of self awareness there) and again over the May situation he wants a bit each way. He can't.

He's part of the media and whether he likes it or not, he can't ride up on his high horse pretending to have higher morals than the rest.

He would run over his granny for a story just like all the other ambulance chasing footy journos around.

It's pointless having current players on IMO.

Tonight asking Jack about Tom Lynch and Lewis about May.

They're never gong to throw a teammate under the bus.

It's pointless having current players on IMO.

Tonight asking Jack about Tom Lynch and Lewis about May.

They're never gong to throw a teammate under the bus.
So boring. When will the networks realise? They think we want more 'access' to players.

Wow Robbo has done it this time......

The slurred speech was a long-term strategy for plausible deniability.

Think he said 'Go boys' or 'OK Boys'. Pretty sure he also called the MCG the MCJ.
It was a slur in terms of words running together but doubtfully a homophobic one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back