FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Luckily Fox comes with IQ, so i have it on series record and watch prolly between 10-12 minutes of the show a night and fast forward the utter rubbish - you know, Gerard preaching, Robinson mumbling incoherently, Gerard flogging **** AFL merch, crap promo ads etc etc etc.

Yeah I’ve got it on series recording now and fast forward most nights.

I think we should have got a free on the climbing the post thing but to go on so long about it, virtually the whole week! Just stopped watching

Gerard introduces guest.
"...Welcome guest"

Guest: "Thanks for having me...."

Gerard pisses guest off

Guest "Thanks for having me on"

Repeat with every Flicking guest....piss off!!

Yeah I’ve got it on series recording now and fast forward most nights.

I think we should have got a free on the climbing the post thing but to go on so long about it, virtually the whole week! Just stopped watching

Once again it the blowing up of a minor issue into World War 3, they both do it so well.

Will be interesting to see if Chris Scott tries to defend Ablett tonight and to see what Gerard's
reaction will be.

I think I know what Robbo's reaction will be:)

Slobbo making commentary on Neale's wife regarding his illness
"What a powerhouse this woman has been to watch her husband , i dunno, whats the right word, ummmm, disintergrate i suppose now, right in front of her"
This man defies belief.
Earnt a well rebuked "ease up mate" from Neale himself.
Every year it’s the same barrage of questions about death and dying. A wasted opportunity given to a simpleton.

Every year it’s the same barrage of questions about death and dying. A wasted opportunity given to a simpleton.
His questions to guests are hilarious. Swear he must just make them up on the spot sometimes, he starts talking and has now idea where he’s going. I used to cringe at the bloke but now I find him rather enjoyable; always a good laugh watching Robbo and pondering how he made it on air let alone remain host of a daily show for 10 years..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His questions to guests are hilarious. Swear he must just make them up on the spot sometimes, he starts talking and has now idea where he’s going. I used to cringe at the bloke but now I find him rather enjoyable; always a good laugh watching Robbo and pondering how he made it on air let alone remain host of a daily show for 10 years..
*Co Host, not good enough to do it on his own, in fact I don’t think he is even legally allowed to put his pajamas on by himself

Robbo, desperately defends Alan Richardson.

Robbo, desperately tries to bury Woosha with the questions Gerard used to query Richo's position.

Absolute hypocritical flog.

He had Richo on the show all last year so he won't pot him too much.
He's an Essendon supporter so is gunning for Woosh.

His questioning of Ken Hinckley last night was nothing short of embarrassing.

He had Richo on the show all last year so he won't pot him too much.
He's an Essendon supporter so is gunning for Woosh.

His questioning of Ken Hinckley last night was nothing short of embarrassing.
Yeah, was a shocker.

All in and guns blazing on behalf of Whately and Scott. If Geelong did it, it would be brave and not mentioned again.

Not many things in life more annoying then slogging away all afternoon at work, get home, settle in with a pizza, flick on Fox IQ and 360 is in the grips of player takeover round. FFS.
And to make it more unbearable, Treloar can hardly string two words together.

Hate player takeover round with a passion. I hate any current players involved in the media. Absolutely pointless and just takes jobs and opportunities away from good media performers.

Gives players invaluable experience who want to go in the media. Its fine, how are they suppose to outperform guys with degrees and decades of experience. Plus they generally know better than the media talking football. From the few players I saw, JR and Bont have been great.

Not many things in life more annoying then slogging away all afternoon at work, get home, settle in with a pizza, flick on Fox IQ and 360 is in the grips of player takeover round. FFS.
And to make it more unbearable, Treloar can hardly string two words together.
Hate player takeover round with a passion. I hate any current players involved in the media. Absolutely pointless and just takes jobs and opportunities away from good media performers.
Do they think people actually like this? Might be more of a novelty if there wasn't a saturation of players in the media every week anyway. I hate it too. Absolutely pointless and so amateurish for the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back