FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

How good was Chris Mayne. Always thought he was the slack jawed missing AC/DC member.
Not so, quite articulate and empathetic.
Lovely guy, has a lot to offer the game.
More power to his arm, go well young man.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, it should've been a 2 minute grab.

Instead it takes up the first 15 minutes.
Even I tuned out to that.
Totally unessecary going that long, or even at all.

Can't believe they have persisted for years with the same player guests routine, when it's clear the punters don't want it.

Here's an idea - get rid of current players full stop, and let experts analyse the game properly.

They offer nothing.

'Yeah, the boys played well/poorly as a team, we did/did not crack in, looking forward to next week etc etc blah blah'

Can't believe they have persisted for years with the same player guests routine, when it's clear the punters don't want it.

Here's an idea - get rid of current players full stop, and let experts analyse the game properly.

I strongly disagree. The contributions of Murphy, Lewis, Reiwoldt & Treloar over the years have been one of the best things about the show. Not every player has worked out so well, but continuity has enabled a depth of connection that has made for some excellent viewing/listening.

I strongly disagree. The contributions of Murphy, Lewis, Reiwoldt & Treloar over the years have been one of the best things about the show. Not every player has worked out so well, but continuity has enabled a depth of connection that has made for some excellent viewing/listening.
A depth of connection....really?

Watch Jack and Shuey tonight.
Jack "well, WC are the reigning premiers and we really respect them".
Shuey "Richmond have probably been the best side for the last 2 years".

It will be full of generic and vanilla answers.

This isn't the players fault of course.
They just know they can't give anything away.

They offer nothing.

'Yeah, the boys played well/poorly as a team, we did/did not crack in, looking forward to next week etc etc blah blah'

I don't know how anyone can say that after Treloar last week.

------

What I really came here to muse on is how much Gerard must die inside having to promote s**t like Gogglebox. From rising ABC star, bloke probably would've gotten Faine's job next year while doing top level sport too... and now he's promoting lazy, garbage, cheap television shows.

Why did they spend so long talking about Roughead's retirement compared to Sandilands'? Sandilands was arguably the better player and was just as great of a person off-field. No disrespect to Roughead but he's being gifted a farewell game whereas Sandilands worked his way back into the team and was still playing pretty well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back