FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

My big hope for this year is less focus on the MRP/tribunal. I fear it will be forlorn one.

Gerard and Robbo unwilling to talk about the elephant in the room.

I wanted to hear their thoughts on the coronavirus outbreak and how it may impact the upcoming season.
Ask and ye shall receive.

Get home at 7:15, look forward to sitting down and watching AFL 360 for the first time in 2020.

Caught the last 10 minutes of the last repeat for the night. f***ers.

You campaigners in the east really have no idea about time zones do you?

The sun revolves around Victoria, yeah?

People are being told to stay inside and self quarantine and stuff. But they allow Robbo back on TV to keep coughing and spluttering.

I like Robbo, but get him outta here until he stops coughing ffs

Given the seriousness of the discussion with McLaughlin, it was a bloody terrible optic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Afl & Government planting seeds for a postponement at some time,probably within the next 2 weeks...this has all been planned in advance as long as 2-3 years ago...its an agenda from the NWO amongst other things including poisoning us with a so called vaccine...i personally dont give a s**t if they play or not....im more concerned with this agenda going on at the moment

Robbo to Jordan Lewis: “I don’t know if you’ve ever met Harley Bennell..”

He says this to Lewis, a regular panel member, who was working as an assistant coach at Melbourne when Bennell joined the club 🤨

After Lewis recalls his many observations of Bennell, who he obviously has met, Robbo’s follow up question: “We saw lots of high fives there in the footage of Harley Bennell. Is it weird that players can tackle each other but can’t high five?”

The bloke has a deadset hamster wheel where his brain should be.

He says this to Lewis, a regular panel member, who was working as an assistant coach at Melbourne when Bennell joined the club 🤨

After Lewis recalls his many observations of Bennell, who he obviously has met, Robbo’s follow up question: “We saw lots of high fives there in the footage of Harley Bennell. Is it weird that players can tackle each other but can’t high five?”

This is Robbo we're talking about :p

Last night, his first question to Luke Shuey was "do you have to share a room".

FFS!

AFL360 has a problem when Coaches Corner featured Hardwick and Buckley while players corner feature Treloar and Riewoldt - So in two nights you have 2 clubs featured - It's not good enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back