FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Just did a graphic comparing Rowell and Selwood.

3-F1-FCD9-C-6-DA7-4606-8950-D9666-DFF22-F4.jpg

Any questions?

I really enjoy anyone as co-host in Robbo’s place.
But agree, Riewoldt was excellent. He has transitioned from player to media far better than most.
Now all we need is to replace other dick co host. In other words this weak pair have no clue. Last nights session (which I watched only because I couldn’t be bothered moving) was a joke. Trying to say Hawkins elbow to Freo’s Ryan was accidental was ridiculous. He actually looked at Ryan and then elbowed him. There have been times when Hawkins was been unlucky in being suspended but not this time. This, from a person who wants to turn footy into netball.

Now all we need is to replace other dick co host. In other words this weak pair have no clue. Last nights session (which I watched only because I couldn’t be bothered moving) was a joke. Trying to say Hawkins elbow to Freo’s Ryan was accidental was ridiculous. He actually looked at Ryan and then elbowed him. There have been times when Hawkins was been unlucky in being suspended but not this time. This, from a person who wants to turn footy into netball.
Was it Whatley saying it was accidental?

Was it Whatley saying it was accidental?
[/QUOTE
It was. He said it was careless. In the end Hawkins got off on appeal as the tribunal held the elbow hit more of Ryan’s upper chest and the neck area and the hit was not graded as high so suspension wasn’t warranted. That result is fair enough but gee it was a deliberate elbow from Hawkins and he could have caused a lot of damage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't watch it any more.

It's driven me crazy forever that Robbo shouts at his guests - it's so much worse this year with all of their guests over zoom. Thing is, he acknowledged that he does it a few weeks ago, and after he did he proceeded to get worse.

I know some of the charm of the show is meant to be how blue Robbo works, but you wonder how someone with absolutely no television craft can co-host a tv show for almost a decade.

I can’t tolerate Whateley’s hyperbole any longer.

The ad where he says something like the ‘dystopian reality’ of the season and that football ‘must go on’.

Who does he think the average Fox Footy viewers are? They’re more likely to be sitting on the couch with a can of VB than a bottle of Grange reading the Financial Review.

Last edited:

The ad where he says something like the ‘dystopian reality’ of the season and that football ‘must go on’.

Who does he think the average Fox Footy viewers are? They’re more likely to be sitting on the couch with a can of VB than a bottle of Grange reading the Financial Review.

As someone that reads the Financial Review, Whateley can still sound like peak tosser.

Yeah, I don't think he cut the ad himself...

Has this show improved or gone further downhill?
I am totally at peace with my decision to dump it weeks ago.
From about 2012 to 2017, I used to watch the show almost every night.

These days, I've given up on it apart from the occasional glance. Doesn't sound like I've missed much.

Whately tonight saying Aggro stuff like this weekend isn't part of Tom Lynch's game. All last year watching him I was struck by how many argy bargys he got into (fair enough to its part of the game), that is the way he plays, on edge its a good spectacle. Have you seen him play Gerard?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back