FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

A criticism that is both unrelenting in its caustic execution and quite frankly iniquitous in its judgement, we ponder it’s incontrovertible ramifications on the very fabric of our game and more on the 360 agendaaa.

What was this a reference to?

A criticism that is both unrelenting in its caustic execution and quite frankly iniquitous in its judgement, we ponder it’s incontrovertible ramifications on the very fabric of our game and more on the 360 agendaaa.

Spot on. He’s so far up his own a***. It’s like every night he searches for the most grandiose descriptions of the boring and
mundane. Missed the class on plain simple English.

I’m sure he’s drunk. Flicked over and Slobbo was getting all breathless about ’what is the fabric of the game?’ Trying hard to sound like an intellectual.

I’m sure he’s drunk. Flicked over and Slobbo was getting all breathless about ’what is the fabric of the game?’ Trying hard to sound like an intellectual.
Got absolutely slapped by both riedwalt and trelor over his take on the McKay bump
Walkley just sat there mute

Spot on. He’s so far up his own a***. It’s like every night he searches for the most grandiose descriptions of the boring and
mundane. Missed the class on plain simple English.

Wheatley is a sycophantic weasel suckling on Hutchys/SENs teat.

He uses big words to bamboozle the masses. He's an intellectual nobody and has little to no football knowledge.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how every time Robbo is away people go ‘keep x on they are so much more articulate than Robbo’ etc… that’s the whole point of the show! He is a bumbling drunk bogan and Gerard is a poindexter, the show is about entertainment not football analysis.

I really want to know if anyone let King know how ******* stupid this was ?

Funniest/saddest thing is that he would’ve thought it was a ripping stat.

Got another one for you Kingy…Did you know that in 100 per cent of games this year there’s been a winner, a loser or the game has been a draw?

Remarkable.

Last edited:
Get Dunstall in full time. Made more sense in 10 minutes than Robbo has in 10 years

I think practically everyone in the Fox Footy stable has filled in for Robbo at some point because he seems to miss at least a dozen episodes every year. I'd say Dunstall and Riewoldt have been the standouts in their appearances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back