FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched with Whateley and Dunstall instead of him and Robbo, and it's about 10000x better with Dunstall. Watching two people with some intelligence who can hold a considered conversation as opposed to Robbo stumbling words out like a drunk at 4am was really refreshing.
Yep
It was like chalk and cheese.

Gee Robbo has some sickies.

Whateley is going full scale defence lawyer right now.

Throwing up "what if's" and "accidentals" and fishing for mitigation with Dunstall left, right & centre.

Forget Giblett Jnr, he's reached a new level of fanboy bias tonight.

He should just wear his jumper on the show and be done with it.
TBF

He did say the penalty should be starting at 3 weeks.

Just watched with Whateley and Dunstall instead of him and Robbo, and it's about 10000x better with Dunstall. Watching two people with some intelligence who can hold a considered conversation as opposed to Robbo stumbling words out like a drunk at 4am was really refreshing.

The show is always far better for Robbo’s absence no matter who replaces him.
I can only assume that his role on 360 goes with his job at the Herald Sun, because there seems to be no other reason to keep him on.
A stream of illogical ramblings expressed through quick transitions from slurring to yelling and back again is not the usual style of a prime time tv host.

No doubt I'm in the minority here but I actually missed Robbo, he & Whateley are chalk & cheese and it just works I reckon.

Now, I'll see myself out :$

Yep
It was like chalk and cheese.

Very much like chalk and cheese in another way.

Last week they only just stopped short of calling Williams a dog for his bump. Robbo was totally and disproportionately outraged with Gerard nodding and egging him on. Totally different tone this week which is so "weird" considering Williams has a good record and people that know him said he has no malice in him at all, whereas Dangerfield has a bit of a shoddy record around this stuff and his bump was far worse and actually injured someone. They are basically saying "yeah he'll get weeks, but he's a good bloke so you know, let's move on".

It already is for those that have a brain, but stuff like this makes it very difficult to take the media seriously because they clearly have agendas and treat things differently based on their own interests.

Is Robbo already taking sick leave? I have never seen anyone with a regular tv show take anything like the amount of sick leave he does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's seriously unhinged this season. Is it an act? Has to be some commercial deal that keeps him in the role. Maybe people tune in to see what kind of state he's in? Not sure how Whately with his hyper professionalism tolerates it.

Nope, he's a bogan and appeals to the lowest common denominator supporter, news corp own fox so they want the herald sun chief football writer on the show to have some synergy between their two products. Gerard only puts up with it because hes paid an enormous salary probably close to twice as much as Robbo to give the show some credibility.

I'd like to see them trial Mick Warner and see how he goes.
Would still fulfil the journalist from the Herald Sun criterion.

I like mick but he’s way too biased against the AFL and a massive Richmond nuffie, brings every story back to Richmond or criticising the AFL.

Since when did Simon Goodwin have a speech impediment?

Sounds like Pliate from Life of Brian...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back