juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I often have it on because it's football content every night, but I find it really hard to listen to Robbo, especially when he gets too excited and becomes this bumbling mumbling mess of words.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
I often have it on because it's football content every night, but I find it really hard to listen to Robbo, especially when he gets too excited and becomes this bumbling mumbling mess of words.

His actual writing is pretty good but agree he isn't good in front of a camera.

Herne Hill Hammer

Premium Platinum
Jun 22, 2008
Cowes
AFL Club
Geelong
People need to watch last night's (Wednesday) if they missed it.

Gerard and Robbo quizzing Jordan Lewis for ages about Hawthorn / Cyril / Inginenous while Eddie Betts sat there doodling, being ignored and doing his best Grace Tame impersonation.

SuperMal

All Australian
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
People need to watch last night's (Wednesday) if they missed it.

Gerard and Robbo quizzing Jordan Lewis for ages about Hawthorn / Cyril / Inginenous while Eddie Betts sat there doodling, being ignored and doing his best Grace Tame impersonation.

Actually I thought Eddie was considering Lewis’s response....and it was pretty clear he thought Jordan and the others had not done nearly enough to support Cyril....but he didn’t want to shame him on TV.

Dogs Rule

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray

It's like the hamster on the wheel inside his head does a 360 every millisecond as he slurs and stutters and has loose trains of thought most of which nobody else would say outside the pub after a dozen drinks.

sosos

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm looking forward to the day that Jack Riewoldt retires so he'll finally disappear from this show... oh, who am I kidding? They'll probably make him the third host.
Someone had to take on the role for most boring person on TV, now Ling is not there anymore.

Thanks Jack, you're a real trooper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs Rule

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Oh good they’re talking about Essendon again 🙂🔫

Plenty of long exasperated pauses from Robinson as if he's pondering how to achieve world piece while Gerard consults his thesaurus to try and make a simple statement as pompous and pretentious as possible.

afl2004

Premium Gold
Feb 7, 2014
reynella
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea FC , Boston Red Sox/celtics
How good are the Thursday night episodes! Preview of every game, totally focussed on analysis no bullshit interviews with boring players.

You don't enjoy tribunal matters conversations which take up 40% of the show

XhazzafootyX

Club Legend
May 24, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
can’t even tune in to this show nowadays. Used to love it.

Boring guests, boring interviews with players and coaches that don’t give much away. It’s seriously pointless. I genuinely can’t understand what robbo means half the time. I don’t think he does either. Needs a total revamp. Robbo is just so poor.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW
Wonder why Horse hasn't been on Coach's night, think he's the only one not to have.

Sprout

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, The Exers
“87 careers will begin tonight ”
”What’s that?”
”Over at Marvel at the AFLW draft”
”Ah the draft!”

😂 Robbo the huge AFLW fan