AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

It was scheduled a while ago.
Can't see the problem with it.
I meant they asked him briefly about rankine, about how good geelong is and taking a piss with chris scott at half time. I haven’t broken it down but he would have had 2-3 mins v 7-8 of ratten.

I meant they asked him briefly about rankine, about how good geelong is and taking a piss with chris scott at half time. I haven’t broken it down but he would have had 2-3 mins v 7-8 of ratten.
The interviews are shocking.

In the last couple of weeks, Robbo has asked Craig McCrae and Jeremy Howe if they want DeGoey at the club.
I mean what does he expect they will say?

The interviews are shocking.

In the last couple of weeks, Robbo has asked Craig McCrae and Jeremy Howe if they want DeGoey at the club.
I mean what does he expect they will say?

I swear you could walk into the local pub grab a drunk in the corner and stick him on the desk and he would ask more incisive questions.

Horrific television. Who cares what the 8 coaches have to say. They're not going to say anything we care about. Put one of your 10 ex footballers on to talk about upcoming finals
Tonight they had two of the better ones. Holy heck it's going to be tedious on the Longmire, Goodwin, Beverage and Longmuir nights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Slobbo tonight will be gold. Madden and Campbell gone, all that’s left is the pro- Hird faction. The only coach that would be interested in coaching this rabble is Hird. Slobbo : mission accomplished!

God the last two weeks of 360 have been so boring. As he finals ramp up, the content of of this show ramps down. None of the coaches have anything new to say, and then they get Riewoldt on the same night as Hardwick in different segments. It's tedious.
Been saying for years the only part worth watching is up until the first ad break on Monday. Unfortunately with no games even that was a dud this week.

This show from 2011-15 was compulsory viewing, unfortunately they drank the "360 family" bathwater and it's been a total bore since.

God the last two weeks of 360 have been so boring. As he finals ramp up, the content of of this show ramps down. None of the coaches have anything new to say, and then they get Riewoldt on the same night as Hardwick in different segments. It's tedious.
Yeah, I've been fast forwarding through every current coach/player interview for years now. Just useless, these guys are media trained to give nothing away.

Players’ night is a borefest. I cringe whenever Riewoldt is on. Too bad he already has a job in the media when he retires.
Funny thing is, we'll get so much more out of him when he retires, but by then he'll be so over-used that no one will give a s**t.

If the players really are going to be so sanitised, just get them off the tv. It's the real reason why the footy show slowly declined, the panel had to be more and more past players as the current ones couldn't say/do anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back