Am watching!
Robbo's back!

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
People need to watch last night's (Wednesday) if they missed it.

Gerard and Robbo quizzing Jordan Lewis for ages about Hawthorn / Cyril / Inginenous while Eddie Betts sat there doodling, being ignored and doing his best Grace Tame impersonation.

SuperMal

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
People need to watch last night's (Wednesday) if they missed it.

Gerard and Robbo quizzing Jordan Lewis for ages about Hawthorn / Cyril / Inginenous while Eddie Betts sat there doodling, being ignored and doing his best Grace Tame impersonation.

Actually I thought Eddie was considering Lewis’s response....and it was pretty clear he thought Jordan and the others had not done nearly enough to support Cyril....but he didn’t want to shame him on TV.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I often have it on because it's football content every night, but I find it really hard to listen to Robbo, especially when he gets too excited and becomes this bumbling mumbling mess of words.

It's like the hamster on the wheel inside his head does a 360 every millisecond as he slurs and stutters and has loose trains of thought most of which nobody else would say outside the pub after a dozen drinks.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Oh good they’re talking about Essendon again 🙂🔫

Plenty of long exasperated pauses from Robinson as if he's pondering how to achieve world piece while Gerard consults his thesaurus to try and make a simple statement as pompous and pretentious as possible.

How good are the Thursday night episodes! Preview of every game, totally focussed on analysis no bullshit interviews with boring players.

May 24, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
can’t even tune in to this show nowadays. Used to love it.

Boring guests, boring interviews with players and coaches that don’t give much away. It’s seriously pointless. I genuinely can’t understand what robbo means half the time. I don’t think he does either. Needs a total revamp. Robbo is just so poor.

Back