AFL 360 and Footy Classified - Essendon Decision Specials & ABC Hird Interview/Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Was there really 4 CAS panel members? And was it really split in regards to TB4?

There were 3 and there was one that thought not all players should have received the full penalty. Probably the one EFC appointed.

To suggest it was 2 all in the decision and then try to drive the point home as to how "close" the decision was was at best misleading and at worst an outright lie.

In any event it was just plain wrong.

There were 3 and there was one that thought not all players should have received the full penalty. Probably the one EFC appointed.

To suggest it was 2 all in the decision and then try to drive the point home as to how "close" the decision was was at best misleading and at worst an outright lie.

Dissenting opinion related to "several players" only, likely those that had separate legal representation. Crameri's Mum used google?.

HP = High performance.

Somewhere in Robbo's logic.

Welcome to Family Feud Jenny ...

images

OK Jenny, Robbo uses the term 'HP' in this clip ...

images

... WTF is he talking about?

images

"High Performance"

images

"High Performance" ... Great answer there Jenny!

Survey said ...

images

... The top answer from the survey was ...

images

Welcome to Family Feud Jenny ...

images

OK Jenny, Robbo uses the term 'HP' in this clip ...

images

... WTF is he talking about?

images

"High Performance"

images

"High Performance" ... Great answer there Jenny!

Survey said ...

images

... The top answer from the survey was ...

images
I could see what was going on in Robbos mind...

"oh what the * is that word I'm looking for that they were trying to protect, *, * I can't think! something p, ap nah, bp? Nope. Cp? *. Dp? No. EP? Oh oh, yeah nah. Fp? GP. That was Dank wasn't it? HP...hang on, HP stands for high performance. That's it! God I'm good. "

Just one more Robbo. Missed it by that much!

He is a buffoon, pure and simple

And let me take a wild guess: he still crapping on about 'big questions being unanswered about the AFL's role'?

Sorry Robbo, you asked your big questions, champ (including, laughably, whether Ben Cousins should keep his 2005 Brownlow Medal, after being suspended by the league for bringing the game into disrepute in the 2007/08 offseason and the old favourite 'is your position untenable?'). You got absolutely nowhere.

I could see what was going on in Robbos mind...

"oh what the **** is that word I'm looking for that they were trying to protect, ****, **** I can't think! something p, ap nah, bp? I could do with a smoke Nope. Cp? ****. Dp? No. EP? I could murder a beer now Oh oh, yeah nah. Fp? GP. That was Dank wasn't it? HP...hang on, HP stands for high performance. That's it! God I'm good. "

Just one more Robbo. Missed it by that much!

efa

Yep- staggered to see/hear him say this.

It is blatant mistruth- the cynic in me suggests that this was done deliberately- false hope to supporters/Hirdites.
In reality the guy is probably so drunk/in denial/delusional he actually believes what he is saying.

If this were stated in an article written for HS then one would assume he would have to print an apology for misleading/incorrect information.

For all the posters asking for Robbo's resignation- think about how boring life would be without him.

Yep- staggered to see/hear him say this.

It is blatant mistruth- the cynic in me suggests that this was done deliberately- false hope to supporters/Hirdites.
In reality the guy is probably so drunk/in denial/delusional he actually believes what he is saying.

Most annoying part for me was Whately not correcting him. Happy to smack down Hird on his not guilty nonsense but let this one through without so much as a whimper!

Most annoying part for me was Whately not correcting him. Happy to smack down Hird on his not guilty nonsense but let this one through without so much as a whimper!
I imagine that they are mates... if not, they are certainly work colleagues... I can understand not wanting to make an arse out of a workmate, especially when he was doing such a good job on his own.

Robbo mentioned the word carnage on several occasions. Carnage is what Robbo inflicts on any media organisation he has anything to do with.

Full credit to Gerrard for not face palming whenever Robbo opens his mouth.

Gill has got a beautiful head of hair.

That's what I've got to say about that.

Because he let him hang himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'd never watched 360 before... i got all the Robbo laughs listening to SEN online up here...
i've now watched it three times and am astounded at what an actual idiot Robbo is... the amusement factor is still very high for me...
Footy Classified is a much better program... and i do stay up late during the footy season to watch it... usually on after midnight up here

i'd never watched 360 before... i got all the Robbo laughs listening to SEN online up here...
i've now watched it three times and am astounded at what an actual idiot Robbo is... the amusement factor is still very high for me...
Footy Classified is a much better program... and i do stay up late during the footy season to watch it... usually on after midnight up here

As a heads up, it's online the next morning on their website.

Last edited:
Too save a lot of money the should bring back the electric chair. Dank, Hird, Reid and the 34 Essendon players are all attached to lie detectors. If they lie they get electorcuted. Pretty sure sure TAB sportsbet would be offering 5000000-1 odds no one leaves and would still make a billion dollars because Essendon supporters and AFL tribunal members (and Paul Marsh who would bet his whole life savings on it) are so dumb and gullable to bet even though they know they lied in statements to ASADA.

So Good :D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Because he let him hang himself.
Expression on Whately's face during th 4 CAS judges claim was classic. I'm glad he let it through to the keeper. It was awesome

That was Robbo actually appearing less drunk/coherent than he normally is on AFL360. I made the comment at the start of the show when I was watching that he actually looks sober! Then Gil came on, and typical Robbo came back.
He seemed to exhibit effects of alcohol still coming on as if he'd taken a glass of spirits just before the start

Poor Gil had to interrupt the drunk several times because his "questions" became incoherent rants.
I don't have pay TV. I don't buy the anti Collingwood HeraldSun. So I have very little exposure to the HS's lead football reporter.
But on such a day, such a defining day for our code, this man was simply an embarrassment.
Every opportunity was afforded Foxtel to give us the facts and the future. The CEO of our code made himself available to give us an overview of the past and the future. He was confronted by a man who simply babbled.
We learnt nothing as a result.
Gerard should refuse to work with him

Not a high priority on the day but I actually gained some (I said some) respect for Lyon for the tanking tangen he raised. Not sure if I'd just missed but for a Melb diehard/mgmt figure to talk about the tanking in that way was actually a pretty good analogy.

Maybe just me but had he done this at a quieter time of year i thought it may have been noticed more...
Best performance of Lyon I've seen and DB was good too. Lloyds still in shock

I still don't understand how at the very least 1 player of the 34 players didn't ask Dank what they were taking.. so basically Dank secretly injected perf enhancing drugs into em without their knowledge.. what a load of hog wash from the players id say. why on earth would Dank risk not informing em.. did Dank discover something so revolutionary that he was going to turn an avg player into superman? was dank under pressure of lossing his job if he failed?

players are guilty as all hell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back