FTA-TV AFL 360 - Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Can add Sesame Street characters and acoustic music to the list of topics Robbo knows nothing about.

Huddo: "It's the same as unplugged"
Robbo: *blank expression*

Last edited:

I will say one thing about by Al, his chubby fingers can still get around the neck of that guitar. What a massive beast.

I'm looking forward to the 3 nights of the many different ways the Bulldogs and Tigers have won this weekend.
I'm pretty excited about this week since I reckon this might be the first time all year Melbourne will be discussed for longer than 20 seconds.

I'm pretty excited about this week since I reckon this might be the first time all year Melbourne will be discussed for longer than 20 seconds.

If you are lucky it might be 30 seconds before Bulldogs360 talks about the true heroes of this generation.

I laugh at supporters of Melbourne teams whinging that other teams get more coverage than them.

If you go for a non-Victorian team that isn't Port Adelaide or Sydney, you can literally go whole weeks where the only time they so much as say your teams name is during the Thursday night ins and outs.

I laugh at supporters of Melbourne teams whinging that other teams get more coverage than them.

If you go for a non-Victorian team that isn't Port Adelaide or Sydney, you can literally go whole weeks where the only time they so much as say your teams name is during the Thursday night ins and outs.

Who barely get mentioned unless there's a player on there...so every two months!

Oh I agree, their bias is ridiculous. Pisses me off they can't find time to talk about all 18 teams but half the interviews every week are pointless.

Coaches night and Bombers diaries can * right off.

Really like Huddo as a commentator.

Really dislike him in an analytical role.

Not sure who they could bring in to counter Robbo though - Gerard is the perfect foil for his personality, and with Fox Footy's stocks in the broadcaster department I suppose there really isn't anyone who would be better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get stuck, like a deer in headlights. Looking at his oversized head.
I also thought in his early days he was trying to be a Bruce Mcavaney clone.
He is tollerable as a commentator.. Many before him I'd like to see gone... ah hem...Lingy....

Oh I agree, their bias is ridiculous. Pisses me off they can't find time to talk about all 18 teams but half the interviews every week are pointless.

Coaches night and Bombers diaries can **** right off.

The number of interviews this year has been stupid. So boring, very few players willing to say anything of note.

Really dislike him in an analytical role.

Not sure who they could bring in to counter Robbo though - Gerard is the perfect foil for his personality, and with Fox Footy's stocks in the broadcaster department I suppose there really isn't anyone who would be better.

Robbo is the problem and just about anyone would be an improvement on him. Someone who didn't act like a drunk sitting at the front bar, someone with an attention span greater than a goldfish, someone who wasn't rude and obnoxious or a serial interrupter, someone who can converse with women without being awkwardly uncomfortable, and someone who can at least manage a positive rating on a sex appeal test, even if it's only 2%. Considering how low the bar has been set, just walking out onto the street and grabbing the first sober person should work. A ventriloquist's dummy would be an improvement.

Robbo is the problem and just about anyone would be an improvement on him. Someone who didn't act like a drunk sitting at the front bar, someone with an attention span greater than a goldfish, someone who wasn't rude and obnoxious or a serial interrupter, someone who can converse with women without being awkwardly uncomfortable, and someone who can at least manage a positive rating on a sex appeal test, even if it's only 2%. Considering how low the bar has been set, just walking out onto the street and grabbing the first sober person should work. A ventriloquist's dummy would be an improvement.
What you've just described is pretty much spot on and is exactly why it's good. The show is Robbo and Gerard.

I don't understand why people criticise JLewis on this show, I think he speaks well and works well with Jack on players night..

Only started watching it this year maybe he has gotten better.
I don't mind Jack but his fake, over the top laugh at jokes that aren't remotely funny irritates me more than it should.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back