FTA-TV AFL 360 - Season 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Would hope there be greater rotations of guests this year. Having the same guests on night after night can get a bit stale. Although the smouldering fued between bucks and Robbo was good.

I hope there is more equal coverage for clubs this year, interstate clubs barely exist according to the show

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Last year Monday night was the only night that's really worth watching. 15 minutes of Robbo pouring his heart out over the weekends games and Gerard sitting there smirking was always good viewing. Plus Bucks and Chris Scott were pretty good, mainly because of Bucks' clear hatred towards Robbo. Players' night was pretty boring, Lewis was ok but Riewoldt was as interesting as a plank of wood. Wednesday and Thursday episodes were just filling in time.
The regular live crosses to players and coaches is as boring as it gets. I'd much rather see Gerard and Robbo argue over things and discuss footy between themselves tbh.

Nathan Buckley will not be on coaches night each Monday according to the Herald Sun. Buckley's decision to leave AFL 360 was his own. St Kilda coach Alan Richardson will join Chris Scott every Monday on AFL 360.

Man, that sucks. Bucks speaks really well and is no bullshit, Richo is a good coach but he'll be boring as * on this.

They definitely need to change the guests around more, and Gerard needs to keep Robbo under control. I don't mind Robbos insights and he is passionate but he rambles so much and it wastes a bunch of time on air.

They also should have three shows a week instead of four but hey what would I know. The Tuesday/Wednesday episodes are particularly boring.

Nathan Buckley will not be on coaches night each Monday according to the Herald Sun. Buckley's decision to leave AFL 360 was his own. St Kilda coach Alan Richardson will join Chris Scott every Monday on AFL 360.
Good move. Buckley needs to focus 100% on coaching, not wasting time dealing with Slobbo.

Found myself watching this less and less last season.

Anyone know who the weekly guests will be this season?

Believe Peter Moody will be taking over from Heppel in the convicted drug cheat role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shattered that Buckley is gone, he was the best guest they'd get in. Wish they'd piss Chris Scott off.

Can't see Richardson being interesting. Seems to be an on the fence kind of guy.

Dunno why anyone wants to see the same guests every week. Its a format that has stopped working.

Needs a change of hosts too.

Show also needs to hit the road... Needs to spend a week in each of Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth.

Needs to actually acknowledge interstate clubs exist. They barely mention Freo but think that's because Gerard hates them.

Needs to actually acknowledge interstate clubs exist. They barely mention Freo but think that's because Gerard hates them.

I thought it was because Ross hates Gerard for Gerard calling him out as duplicitous re his St Kilda exit?

I'm not sure on the details so I'll take your word for it.
Ross won't talk to Gerard. Gerard went very hard at him over the way he went to Freo, that's why Kingy (who sucks Ross's utensil) is always doing the interviews with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back