AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

“87 careers will begin tonight ”
”What’s that?”
”Over at Marvel at the AFLW draft”
”Ah the draft!”

😂 Robbo the huge AFLW fan

Hang on, I can't see Whateley being that restrained.

'87 amazing individuals of the female persuasion will embark on a glorious journey tonight as they enter the storied realm and become AFLW players. Join us at the desk as we celebrate these remarkable talents and welcome them into the 360 family...'

makes me terrified at the thought of an AFL360 AFLW version with a female Robbo equivalent.

Pretty funny watching Kath Loughnan try and host 360 with that bumbling neanderthal doing everything in his power to derail the program. She's doing a good job

Just trying to imagine what's going through her head during one of his trademark husky, smoky pregnant pauses where he thinks he's offering his thoughts on the threats to civilisation when in reality it's just his eighth muddled, confused, breathless rant for the week about why Essendon is so sh**.

Pretty funny watching Kath Loughnan try and host 360 with that bumbling neanderthal doing everything in his power to derail the program. She's doing a good job
You could cut the tension last night with a knife. Gerard gave up on trying to reign Robbo in a long time ago. This is AFL360 at its best.

Riewoldt and especially Lewis are no world beaters but the show is actually watchable with no Slobbo or Twateley rambling and waffling on.

Kath is a decent host.

I'll be honest, I'm triggered as soon as Twateley gives us the old Wide World of Sports intro 'Tonight on the 360 Agennnddaaaaah'...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo asking Craig McCrae if he wants Brodie Grundy at the club next year.

Surely you've got to be better than that?
FMD.

Today was everything wrong with AFL 360. There are too many interviews. The first 1/3rd of the episode was fine but then for the next 2/3rds of the episode was just interviews with Goodwin and Fegan and the moment that happens unless you are a Melbourne or a Brisbane supporter it just becomes boring.

Players night and coaches night are the same, the interviews are too long and focusing on two teams for 2/3rds of the show just feels like a waste. Fewer interviews with people directly connected with teams and more actual analysis would be much better.

Today was everything wrong with AFL 360. There are too many interviews. The first 1/3rd of the episode was fine but then for the next 2/3rds of the episode was just interviews with Goodwin and Fegan and the moment that happens unless you are a Melbourne or a Brisbane supporter it just becomes boring.

Players night and coaches night are the same, the interviews are too long and focusing on two teams for 2/3rds of the show just feels like a waste. Fewer interviews with people directly connected with teams and more actual analysis would be much better.
Agree, pure s**t. Boring as.

Robbo asking Craig McCrae if he wants Brodie Grundy at the club next year.

Surely you've got to be better than that?
FMD.

Let's all remind ourselves that Robinson is a journalist. A journalist. News Corp hack, but still a journalist. Trying to imagine what he thought McRae would say 'Nah, bugger him, he can go to North.' 🙄

I'd say they're probably bored too.

Let's all remind ourselves that Robinson is a journalist. A journalist. News Corp hack, but still a journalist. Trying to imagine what he thought McRae would say 'Nah, bugger him, he can go to North.' 🙄
Tonight they had Jeremy Howe on.

Robbo says to him "I want to ask you a question about a player".
I'm thinking good, he's probably going to ask him what it was like to play on Josh Kennedy.

But no, "Jeremy, do the players want Jordan De Goey at the club next year".

Honestly.

Tonight they had Jeremy Howe on.

Robbo says to him "I want to ask you a question about a player".
I'm thinking good, he's probably going to ask him what it was like to play on Josh Kennedy.

But no, "Jeremy, do the players want Jordan De Goey at the club next year".

Honestly.

All you can do is shake your head.

It just shows how crap/lazy he is as a journalist asking such a closed question where all Howe has to say is 'of course'.

what happenen to 360 extra? looking on kayo, can't find it. thurs.

Doesn't look like they have done a Thursday episode this week which is a shame as it's better than their regular episodes.

Surely a bit of Robbo Bingo tonight....

Drink every time:

'Who are the Bombers?'

'What do they stand for?'

'They're at the crossroads'

'They have to get Clarkson'

'James Hird is a real chance to return'

'Long pause...........'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back