AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

I just loved Eddie's s**t eat grin at shows opening. :rainbow:

Can someone explain to me why Gerard cannot see infraction notices being server by WADA/ASADA?

The AFL ruling has no bearing on the allegations of use of banned substances.

If it was taken the hammer will fall.

Can someone explain to me why Gerard cannot see infraction notices being server by WADA/ASADA?

The AFL ruling has no bearing on the allegations of use of banned substances.

If it was taken the hammer will fall.

Whatley needs to remove his head out of his arse and he thinks that he knows everything about the situation.

wtf is Cam Smith doing on in the middle of AFL Finals.

Just Fox cross promoting.

But AFL 360 has been forever ruined as a credible footy forum due to the efforts Robbo and Gerard (and the shows producer) this year.

I just need FTA to come up with something that doesn't involve more Bombers apologists and isn't on late.

Whatley needs to remove his head out of his arse and he thinks that he knows everything about the situation.
He can be a bit smarmy and occassionally gets it wrong, but I think he's one of the best commentators going around.
I just need FTA to come up with something that doesn't involve more Bombers apologists and isn't on late.
Is that a reference to Talking Footy? I'm in Sydney so I don't know how it's going. More intelligent sports stuff would be good, but I think like the rest of the media the trend is to dumb down as those of us who want intelligent stuff migrate online...

He can be a bit smarmy and occassionally gets it wrong, but I think he's one of the best commentators going around.

Is that a reference to Talking Footy? I'm in Sydney so I don't know how it's going. More intelligent sports stuff would be good, but I think like the rest of the media the trend is to dumb down as those of us who want intelligent stuff migrate online...

True.

Sports shows just become a jumble of morons who are either trying to be funny or so worried about offending anyone they are irrelevant.

Would like a version of the Offsiders on a few times a week, minus Gerard of course.

True.

Sports shows just become a jumble of morons who are either trying to be funny or so worried about offending anyone they are irrelevant.

Would like a version of the Offsiders on a few times a week, minus Gerard of course.
I always watched Insiders (hence my rather political signature), so I thought at first Offsiders was just a cheap way to make more content, but it has been great.

I think the problem with Gerard is he is on so many shows and he doesn't mind repeating himself. It's kind of fair enough, because his opinion isn't going to change just for the sake of variety, but it means he ends up sounding very stubborn as he's heard all of the arguments a hundred times already.

im kind of sick of this show now, i think by the middle of next year everyone else will too. It has become repetitve, same guests and same discussions. you know what those two are going to say and what line they will tow before it comes out of their mouth.

needs to be taken back to a once per week show, maybe a new show something like whiteline fever would be good

im kind of sick of this show now, i think by the middle of next year everyone else will too. It has become repetitve, same guests and same discussions. you know what those two are going to say and what line they will tow before it comes out of their mouth.

needs to be taken back to a once per week show, maybe a new show something like whiteline fever would be good
Needs a phone in segment, also the guest should stay for the duration of the show. And maybe rotate Whateley and Robbo, replace with other Fox footy types, like Huddo, Eddie etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phone in the worst look at a screen and listing to some voice that sounds like it's in a tin can. A lot of the guests don't stay cause they are pre-recorded segments.

I do like the rotation idea. Even just for the fact Robbo doesn't really prepare that much and has no idea about tactics. And his answer to every question is "read the back page of the herald sun tomorrow".

236561-prime-minister-kevin-rudd-at-ekka.jpg

Used to tape every episode of this show,but have found myself fast forwarding large chunks of the show out of boredom until before I know it,it's finished. End up deleting most episodes after about 15 minutes. Being a Lions fan doesn't help as our whole team would need to die to get more than 45 seconds worth of content. Kinda the same with the Herald Sun

Haha - they do say don't trust a skinny chef. I don't know if it applies to politics. Abbott's Lance Armstrong thin, but as you can tell from my signature I think he's been pretty dishonest himself!

I haven't watched it for a couple of weeks. Their one sided take on the Essendon saga caused me to turn it off in disgust. Both sides of the story please!

Might checked it out again next week again since the finals have started and the stink of the Essendon saga may have lifted from the show.

Just Fox cross promoting.

But AFL 360 has been forever ruined as a credible footy forum due to the efforts Robbo and Gerard (and the shows producer) this year.

Are you serious ?

AFL 360 is clearly the best footy show on TV - And that's quite an achievement seeing that it's on 4 days a week.

And there is nothing wrong with diversity of opinion, amongst footy shows.

You can go to the HTB if you want to hear the same opinion.

Hope they revamp this show for next year (New hosts maybe) it certainly no where near the quality of
White Line Fever what a sad lost Clinton Grybas was to the Industry.

Loved Clinton Grybas as a caller and as a host.White Liner Fever was great at the time, because it was Mon-Fri ( think it was 30 minutes ) daily show, on a dedicated footy channel. WLF was an informative show, but had nowhere near the level of analysis of a footy 360 or Insiders.

Sometimes the mists of time cloud our memory.

I haven't watched it for a couple of weeks. Their one sided take on the Essendon saga caused me to turn it off in disgust. Both sides of the story please!

Might checked it out again next week again since the finals have started and the stink of the Essendon saga may have lifted from the show.

Do you actually pay attention to what is said on the program or do you invent things.

Whatley parrotted on for 3 months that Essendon players would get infraction notices, because they took AOD. Obviously Whatley gave his opinion based on information presented to himself, that AOD was a banned substance. Once Whatley got new information about AOD not being a banned substance, he changed his opinion, which is his prerogative.

And seriously I would boycott all media,especially if you are worried about the stink of the Essendon saga, and if you were truly serious you would boycott major parts of BF.

Are you serious ?

AFL 360 is clearly the best footy show on TV - And that's quite an achievement seeing that it's on 4 days a week.

And there is nothing wrong with diversity of opinion, amongst footy shows.

You can go to the HTB if you want to hear the same opinion.

Diversity of opinion.
:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back