AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

This show was a must watch when it was on once a week but with it being 4 days they repeat so much every week. Really annoys me when they take you through the weeks big issue and whats played out in the media and most of it was from previous 360's the past week. You dont replay your own show and then talk about the media ramifications.

Like the fact they have different regulars each night but wish the regulars would talk more about AFL issues and not their clubs. Eade & Bomber is the Collingwood and Essendon night. Murphy and Sewell are ok but sewell doesnt offer alot. King and Mcclure are 2 blokes i dont really rate but at least they give it to clubs. Mooney and Hall could be good but mooney just talks about the cats (same as on SEN) and both arent very good speakers.

The best bit is watching Robbo and how for a journalist he doesnt have a very strong grasp of the english language. Would make up 4-5 words a night and love it when he has to stop himself from swearing.

good show, good balance of footy, fresh news, comedy, goss, opinions and general blokey banter as some have stated being on 4 days a week is a tough gig but they do it much better than the other weekly shows like the footy show (which have a huge budget) and classifieds and a week to prepare etc..

Best way to wind down after work. Big fan of Gerard, very knowledgeable and speaks well all the time. Robbo is a bit of a pain but it's like he and Gerard are complete opposites which makes it entertaining I reckon. As for the guests, Bomber and Rocket are my least favourite, followed by Hall and Mooney. Really enjoy the others though.

wasnt really paying attention, what did the twitter say that was so funny?

Basically the young dude was at the footy with his dad and another fella. The other fella offered to take the young dude to a 'nudie' bar after the match but his old man wouldn't let him go! That was a classic finale to the show last night. When this show first started I didn't like Gerard or Robbo, now I'm a fan!

Classic end to last nights show. I love 360. This year has been annoying when they would just talk about the bombers drug habits for the first 20 minutes and I did find myself forwarding through that. Love what the different guests bring. Gerard and Robbo work brilliantly together. Complete opposites but they seem to bring out the best in each other.

Being a Lions fan doesn't help as our whole team would need to die to get more than 45 seconds worth of content. Kinda the same with the Herald Sun

The Lions would have been happy not to have got a single mention last night.

You'd think that they would have found at least a couple of minutes to talk about the current Polec, Karnezis, Docherty, Longer exodus situation, but not a peep. However, they did manage to find 20 mins to talk about Collingwood's list management going forward.

Pretty poor when it's supposed to be a national show, and not one based solely on Victorian teams, and selling Herald Sun's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Ireland, let slip about 3rd party deals lined up for Franklin, McGuire picked it up. Whately and Robbo, suddenly went deaf?

What was the significance of that? That clubs aren't allowed to go out lining up such deals on behalf of players?

What exactly are the rules regarding 3rd party deals? Ireland said on 360 that deals had already been worked out for Buddy, in so many words.

What was the significance of that? That clubs aren't allowed to go out lining up such deals on behalf of players?

Ireland mentioned it, McGuire brought it up that Ireland had said it. Robbo said it was Cordy, it wasn't Cordy, it was Ireland talking about the 3rd party stuff. Why would Eddie mention it if it was insignificant.

What exactly are the rules regarding 3rd party deals? Ireland said on 360 that deals had already been worked out for Buddy, in so many words.

I don't really know exactly but weren't 3rd party deals stopped?

What I mean is, do 3rd party deals if you want but would you bring it up without even being asked about it. If you were a Club CEO?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back