Game Day AFL Academy v Port Adelaide SANFL April 15th @4PM ACST

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t seen Curtain guessing he’s not playing?
Was full back for the entire first half, guessing he's sitting this quarter out as the rotation block for the third term

Marquee, not Georgiades? Sutcliffe is ordinary.

How many AFL listed players for Port in this game?

We have to round out our reserves team by adding players so we have enough to field a team. I assume all clubs do this in their reserves

The sanfl quickly brought in a rule to hobble the port and crows reserves cause they don’t want us winning the comp, so the rule was that we weren’t allowed to have sanfl players on our list bar a couple of exceptions like the marquee or something like that rule.

We have to round out our reserves team by adding players so we have enough to field a team. I assume all clubs do this in their reserves

The sanfl quickly brought in a rule to hobble the port and crows reserves cause they don’t want us winning the comp, so the rule was that we weren’t allowed to have sanfl players on our list bar a couple of exceptions like the marquee or something like that rule.
That doesn't address anything I quoted on the post I replied to.

From what I've seen 1/2 your players are AFL listed against -18yos

I’m not sure what you mean asking if Georgiades is a marquee player ? He’s on our afl list.

How many afl listed players out there for us? I’m not sure I haven’t seen a team list.
We're obviously at cross purposes, not understanding each other at all. I'll leave it at that.

Darcy Wilson. I haven't seen much of him compared to others, but he has pace to burn for days. I really like the look of him. McKercher has also been stunning. I think he's a top-10 prospect. Ryley Sanders' build certainly helps him be a contested ball-winning beast.

Darcy Wilson. I haven't seen much of him compared to others, but he has pace to burn for days. I really like the look of him. McKercher has also been stunning. I think he's a top-10 prospect. Ryley Sanders' build certainly helps him be a contested ball-winning beast.
I thought Wilson looked like an AFL player in the third quarter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think those guys were a clear top 5, liked some of Sanders, Philactides, Rogers, Green and O'Sullivan's play at times as well.

Really surprised at Will Green actually, genuinely thought he'd be in maybe 10% of the ruck contests but he looked the most comfortable of the 3 competing in the ruck, but Edwards was definitely better around the ground than him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back