Covid 19 (OPEN DISCUSSION)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah yes, the teams approach to internet arguments.

I'll further clarify that my family is from the far west of Ukraine. You know, the woke part. Where they still have narzee's and shiz holding political power and fighting the evil soviets. [Its gets confusing.]
Oh right, all the Nazis in Ukraine like checks notes the Jewish president of Ukraine, who had three family members killed during the Holocaust.

In the last Ukrainian election the far-right groups (if you want to call them neo-Nazi, go ahead) got just over 2% of the popular vote, which was not enough to win them any seats in the Ukrainian Parliament. So no, they have zero political power. Hell, there are more seats held by far-right parties in the Russian Duma, which we all know is just a rubber stamp for whatever Daddy Putin wants to do. By the way, the Russian government has repeatedly supported (in many cases signing alliances with) right-wing to far-right political parties in Europe like the AfD in Germany, the PVV in Belgium, Fidesz in Hungary, The League in Italy, UKIP and the Brexit Party in the UK, and the National Front in France, just to name a few. So if you believe that Putin felt compelled to invade Ukraine because legitimately concerned about Nazi influences there, I have some lucrative beachfront property in Kalgoorlie that I'd like to sell you.

I’m thrilled that you’re all now experts in geopolitical conflict, but this is absolutely not the thread for it. Whatever this thread was for originally, it stopped being about that long ago.

BigFooty has a Society, Religion and Politics board. Please go there to continue whatever is going on here.

While you’re doing that, please rethink exactly what steps you took to wind up at this moment in your life, and consider never repeating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back