Analysis AFL All-eshay eamtay

Remove this Banner Ad

elbarton

All Australian
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nominees are now being accepted for the 2021 Nautica All-eshlad team.

Please identify what players from your team are locks.

The Port Adelaide delegation will provide a ruck/forward combo of Peter Ladhams and Sam Hayes.

Team to be updated as nominees are made and seconded...

B
HB
C Robinson ... Baker
HF De Goey
F J Stephenson (c)
1R Ladhams
Int Hayes SPP Draper

Last edited:
This curious post caused me to dig around to decipher its meaning, uncovering this explanation:

TOP DEFINITION
Eshlad
Gay mother******* dickheads who think they are such hard campaigners and seem to believe that they are top s**t as far as Penrith and other suburban areas are concerned. They are also known as "eshays" or "lads". These people bum around shopping areas constantly as they have either a)got their dumb asses kicked out of school or b)left with no ambition of doing anything but trying to bum smokes off people out the front of Penrith Plaza. They can be distinguished through their complete and utter lack of intelligence and their "fully sick bro" tracksuits, normally Canterbury or Nautica.
These people live their lives under the strange illusion that they are the coolest and most original thing to ever hit the universe despite the fact most of their trends are based on previous generations.
They also do not realise that they are so unintelligent and ridiculous that they dropped out of school and will be living off centrelink for the rest of their lives.
Someone should inform them that getting pissed in random areas and being a total junkie * is not cool.
Drugs dont make you "hard" or "cool". They make you weaker as far as I'm concerned.
To put it simply, they listen to s**t music, wear s**t clothes, are pussies when it comes to fights (I would snap them) and have total and utter disrespect for everyone and everything as they are so intellectually challenged they are incapable of even spelling the word "respect" to begin with.
They all deserve to die long, slow and painful deaths.
Eshlad: "ohhhwhat brroo? I'll snap you campaigner"
Normal Person: "Mkay, let's go"
Eshlad: *Walking away* "Just you wait campaigner, just you wait, I'll come back with 50 friends bro, you'll be ****ed then brroo"
Normal Person: "I don't wanna wait man, fight me now"
"Eshlad *runs away and later tells friends that he "snapped" someone in a fight despite the fact he is obviously a weak pussy bastard and ran away and cried*
by -=Melinda=- March 12, 2008

How cool is Melinda, I wonday what she's doing 13 years later?

Just off the top of my head

Bailey Smith
SPP
De Goey
Worpel
Tuohy
Draper
Mitch Robinson
Melksham
Short
Baker
Zurhaar
Stephenson
Zak Jones
Markov
Cottrell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but tons of private schoolboys like to wear streetwear and get mullets to act like they're hard campaigners not toffs from Brighton that haven't worked with their hands for four generations.

They generally drop off when their mates using legal aid start getting locked up and they stay out of trouble using their family barrister.

A question that has big implications for the line-up

Dusty: eshay or nah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back