AFL 'Bet of the Round' POTY

Should we allow members 1 pass per year?

• YES

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iluvparis NonPhixion

~24 hours to go before you get your 3 bets in. If you dont, I am automatically awarding myself Punter of The Year title. :drunk:

Im kinda hoping neither of you send me in your bets.:$

Just on that, if your bet is voided, there is no opportunity to resubmit another bet. Hence pick wisely and be aware of late players potentially being an out.

Its all about strategy and being the most cunning and astute of all punters in this Grand Final.

balmainforever Chism can you please make this thread a sticky if possible just till this time next week? Thanks. The winner deserves to be acknowledged widely on this forum, to achieve punter of the year in AFL is no easy feat esp with all the bs rules I have made ad hoc on the fly.

Oscar Allen AGS, Rich Win, Bris Win $2.52 - Lads
Williams back in the team, allows Allen to play as a permanent forward, and his odds are far too good to ignore. Rich + Bris just flat out wont lose. Done all the hard work to get themselves in this position, playing for a top 4 spot against bottom 8 teams. can almost lock it in.

Lions not playing for ladder position, lock already for top 2. Cannot be moved from home final week 1.

Still, wouldn't they rather a minor premiership and avoid Richmond week 1?

No. Sorry its Port logic we are discussing here. They beat the Tigers earlier this year and got smashed by the Cats.

In their minds play the Tigers at AO is more attractive and is considered the logical selection.

Look Port supporters come from a part of town in Adelaide, where the women drink, smoke and drop their kids on their heads on multiple occasions.

Explains the mindset.

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I’ve got mine ready 😬😂

GWS 40+, WB SU @ $24.48 (365)

GWS should be embarrassed by this season’s effort. Think Leon Cameron will be coaching for his job here, if it isn’t already gone. Coniglio should be back into the side who has also been a let down and has been back and forth with the media and his form all season, bounce back performance for him. They still have the right tools in the shed to win the flag, but will need a demolition job of the saints to get things done. Taking a risk due to rain being predicted during the week.

Western Bulldogs simply win and they make finals, will be a bit of confidence and buzz for them knowing that they can win a flag from back in the pack.
Into $15.84 😂

squeaky1000

Team Captain
Apr 30, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Might as well have some fun with the last one
SGM on lads: GWS +21.5 (alt handicap), Steele, Kelly 20+, Hopper, Taranto, Coniglio, T. Green, Clark, Billings, Ross 15+, Greene ags = $18.15

Lot of legs but don't think its actually that unrealistic, I'd be surprised if more than one or two of those didn't get up. Think it should be a pretty close game and wouldn't be surprised if GWS decides to actually play some decent footy now its too late for them to do anything this year. All the others will get their chance through the midfield and Toby must be due at least a goal

i forgot my logic - expect him to seagull the absolute fu** out of it

In fairness I did think of him when he announced the retirement, especially given Gibbs performance for a player that is "washed up".

Simpson should do ok here. I expect the ball to be a lot in their defensive 50 too. Meaningless game, so yes the seagull approach is game on. No one cares.

In fairness I did think of him when he announced the retirement, especially given Gibbs performance for a player that is "washed up".

Simpson should do ok here. I expect the ball to be a lot in their defensive 50 too. Meaningless game, so yes the seagull approach is game on. No one cares.

Yeah I couldn't find him in any AGS market so thought this was the next best alternative.

OhhDeledio

Premiership Player
Jul 30, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
caddy 2+, richmond H2H @ 10.25

hoping caddy sits deep forward for most of the game with lynch out. master of the out the back goal and is a really good set shot, if he gets the role you would back him in all day at $9 over guys like rioli ($4.20) lambert ($6) and pickett ($8) who are all priced lower. kicked 4 goals at the ground last year from 2 games.

added richmond h2h for a bit more value just incase. playing for a spot in the top 4, surely wont drop this.

Jun 13, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
caddy 2+, richmond H2H @ 10.25

hoping caddy sits deep forward for most of the game with lynch out. master of the out the back goal and is a really good set shot, if he gets the role you would back him in all day at $9 over guys like rioli ($4.20) lambert ($6) and pickett ($8) who are all priced lower. kicked 4 goals at the ground last year from 2 games.

added richmond h2h for a bit more value just incase. playing for a spot in the top 4, surely wont drop this.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back