AFL 'Bet of the Round' POTY

Should we allow members 1 pass per year?

• YES

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

iluvparis NonPhixion

~24 hours to go before you get your 3 bets in. If you dont, I am automatically awarding myself Punter of The Year title. :drunk:

Im kinda hoping neither of you send me in your bets.:$

Just on that, if your bet is voided, there is no opportunity to resubmit another bet. Hence pick wisely and be aware of late players potentially being an out.

Its all about strategy and being the most cunning and astute of all punters in this Grand Final.

balmainforever Chism can you please make this thread a sticky if possible just till this time next week? Thanks. The winner deserves to be acknowledged widely on this forum, to achieve punter of the year in AFL is no easy feat esp with all the bs rules I have made ad hoc on the fly.

1st Knockout Final.

karaoke
Disposals Multi of-
ZJones/MBont/CDaniel/JDunkley 15+
LHunterJ/Macrae 20+
3.10 sb

iluvparis
St Kilda H2H @ $2.10 (sports)
Dunkley with 13 stuffs me,

best of luck ILP

Dunkley with 13 stuffs me,

best of luck ILP

To be fair - your two 20+ guys got 20 exactly so you would have been massively kissed on the dick to win.

Week 2

Tigers (mookieb ) v Saints (iluvparis )

Well, well well. Seems like an old fashioned grudge match here. Loser eliminated in 2020, winner to the prelim.

Cats (Ohh Ok ) v Pies (JuniorWatch )

Good luck you two, been a good punting year from both of you. Winner to the prelim. Loser eliminated as well.

*CAN YOU POST YOUR BETS 24 HOURS BEFORE GAME TIME.

I WILL SEND A REMINDER, IF NOT THERE WILL BE AN AUTOMATIC ELIMINATION.

Does that mean I have to bet on something Saints related?

You are linked to the team that you were aligned to at the end of the H&A season, in the advent both bets lose.

You can bet on any aspect of the game, greater than $1.80

No bets can be the same.

Bets sent in private message to me. (if the second bet is the same, I will let the poster know)

You dont have to bet on the Saints if you dont want to, but have to bet on the Tigers v Saints game.

First come, first pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Week 2

Well, well well. Seems like an old fashioned grudge match here. Loser eliminated in 2020, winner to the prelim.

Good luck you two, been a good punting year from both of you. Winner to the prelim. Loser eliminated as well.

*CAN YOU POST YOUR BETS 24 HOURS BEFORE GAME TIME.

I WILL SEND A REMINDER, IF NOT THERE WILL BE AN AUTOMATIC ELIMINATION.

Friendly reminder.

I only have one posters bet.

The 24 hr rule before game time will be enforced. I like to pretend I have some authority. lol

So for Friday's match Tigers v Saints, you need to get me your bets before 7pm tomorrow.

Friendly reminder.

I only have one posters bet.

The 24 hr rule before game time will be enforced. I like to pretend I have some authority. lol

So for Friday's match Tigers v Saints, you need to get me your bets before 7pm tomorrow.
I fully submit to your authority as I appreciate your efforts but was wondering, what is the purpose of the 24 hour rule?

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

I fully submit to your authority as I appreciate your efforts but was wondering, what is the purpose of the 24 hour rule?

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

It was only so that other punters could get a chance to get on the bet, there was a few bets given an hour before the game.

Also if I dont log in, I dont get a chance to post the bet early enough for others. Also need to be posted in private first, as you will soon see in my next post.

Richmond v St Kilda

iluvparis

SGM - Richmond H2H / Butler AGS @ 2.50

mookieb

Rich -20.5 at $1.97 TS

-----

Big grudge match between these two posters. It comes down this sudden death Semi Final bragging rights.

I lol at iluvparis as I knew he had a tactical bet here when I received his post.:think:

Anyways, the winner will be whoever's bets wins, if both bets win, then it is iluvparis that progresses given the higher odds.

If both bets lose, then it will be dependent on the team assigned. mookieb has Richmond, iluvparis has the Saints.

If I see mookieb trying to sniper Butler before or during the game, I may have to launch and inquiry. :drunk: :p

Both bets need Richmond to win, but one of them really needs Butler to score to seperate the two (if Tigers win >20pts)

Wait, so I’m feeling a little slow. If both bets lose, how do you decide the winner?

If both bets lose, then it will be dependent on the team assigned. mookieb has Richmond, iluvparis has the Saints.

Richmond v St Kilda

iluvparis

SGM - Richmond H2H / Butler AGS @ 2.50

mookieb

Rich -20.5 at $1.97 TS

-----

Big grudge match between these two posters. It comes down this sudden death Semi Final bragging rights.

I lol at iluvparis as I knew he had a tactical bet here when I received his post.:think:

Anyways, the winner will be whoever's bets wins, if both bets win, then it is iluvparis that progresses given the higher odds.

If I see mookieb trying to sniper Butler before or during the game, I may have to launch and inquiry. :drunk: :p

Both bets need Richmond to win, but one of them really needs Butler to score to seperate the two (if Tigers win >20pts)

Congratulations iluvparis onto the Prelim Final v Port.

Just as a heads up, your new assigned team will be the Tigers.

Commiserations mookieb great punting season.

Back