AFL 'Bet of the Round' POTY

Should we allow members 1 pass per year?

• YES

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

iluvparis NonPhixion

~24 hours to go before you get your 3 bets in. If you dont, I am automatically awarding myself Punter of The Year title. :drunk:

Im kinda hoping neither of you send me in your bets.:$

Just on that, if your bet is voided, there is no opportunity to resubmit another bet. Hence pick wisely and be aware of late players potentially being an out.

Its all about strategy and being the most cunning and astute of all punters in this Grand Final.

balmainforever Chism can you please make this thread a sticky if possible just till this time next week? Thanks. The winner deserves to be acknowledged widely on this forum, to achieve punter of the year in AFL is no easy feat esp with all the bs rules I have made ad hoc on the fly.

Hell I only did the Finals and it was bit of a hassle, but admittedly a lot of fun.

I think once the year starts going and moving forward, we can explore something on here.

JuniorWatch I know with the H&A you did, its a lot harder and tedious compared to Finals.
Yeah it was a bit of work but admittedly i was doing nothing else but watching footy in a hard lockdown.
Bit different this year.

Yeah it was a bit of work but admittedly i was doing nothing else but watching footy in a hard lockdown.
Bit different this year.
Ahhh yes fair call.

You guys had an awful lockdown in Victoria.

As I said maybe later in the season, we can do something. Something thats also a lot easier to set up and maintain.

Back