Banter AFL Betting Season 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just looking at Brownlow betting. I am cursing I didn't back Kelly at 31-1 on Unibet only 2 weeks ago.

Kelly is 4th in the AFL for clearances, leading the AFLCA votes, has one of the highest Goals/Scoring Shots for the top midfielders in the league, and has a Free Kick differential heavily in his favour (umpire's like him, or he plays very fair). Plus he is flashy, and in a team that has won all but 1 game in a narrow margin. He is a big big chance.

Have a heap of multi-bets this week, but I'm thinking this could be an okay one:

Blues - Win *Bombers are decimated with injuries.
Saints - Win *Captain is back, long road trip.
Lions - Win *At home, good record.
Swans +40 *Assumes no Dangerfield

19.79-1

I've also played around with the Lines on Blues and Saints, plus as a Tottenham fan and Vardar HC fan, I'm also going for the win, or win and draw handicap on their Champions League matches in various multi's. One is paying 1834-1

First time I was cheering for good bloke Hodgey... Great win for Lions, after being 5 goals down in 1st.

Oh lordy lord... Vardar HC were down by 7 goals to top team Barca, and won the match by 2 goals. Talk about a capitulation.

If Spurs beat Liverpool next... I'm sitting on some nice multi's.

Not betting on crappy teams like the Blues or Saints again this season... Prefer to take odds on teams like Freo, Lions, etc. Teams that can compete

I'm getting on Vardar HC for the Champions League Hanball Final again tonight. 3.9-1 if possible.

I'm getting on Vardar HC for the Champions League Hanball Final again tonight. 3.9-1 if possible.
Thanks for coming Vardar RK.

Samo Napred !

18-1 that delivered SF into F winners... Ridiculous odds for the powerhouse!

Okay, here is something worth considering.

So far on AFL Brownlow Predictor, Max Gawn is on 16 votes for the year, only 3 away from the lead and the Demons are finally showing some form!

On Ladbrokes, you can get 101-1 for him to win the Brownlow. That is certainly worth an entertaining few dollars!!!

I'm also expecting a hard-tag on TK for most games for rest of the year, and maybe his polling may drop a little towards back end of year. Still should win or come extremely close.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, here is something worth considering.

So far on AFL Brownlow Predictor, Max Gawn is on 16 votes for the year, only 3 away from the lead and the Demons are finally showing some form!

On Ladbrokes, you can get 101-1 for him to win the Brownlow. That is certainly worth an entertaining few dollars!!!

I'm also expecting a hard-tag on TK for most games for rest of the year, and maybe his polling may drop a little towards back end of year. Still should win or come extremely close.

Proven poller too.

101 seems overs, worth an e/w look.

Proven poller too.

101 seems overs, worth an e/w look.
Yeah, and I just posted on the Demons forum to get a feel for his season. They said Brayshaw and Oliver are no where near last year's performances, so there will be less votes pinched from him. Only problem is they haven't won many games, and it would depend on how many wins they can get in the back end of the season. Nonetheless, worth a cheeky small punt.

Last edited:
Thread resurrection like JC...

This is what I like:
Cats +5.5
Saints Win
Crows Win
Eagles +11.5
Tottenham Win

84-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad