Roast AFL Bonus to Poach Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah he's lost respect from me. He's full of s**t.
He's been a great coach for us but the way he's left shows what a lying campaigner he is. I think most of us thought it was time for a change as coach. If he'd have just said that when he quit we all would have been good. I guess he couldn't then as Dew was still GC coach.
Spot on 100% agree 👍 👏 👌

Easy as A.B.C...
4 corners of the globe ? WTF ?,since when the FK did a globe have corners ?

depositphotos_163039262-stock-photo-outraged-woman-asking-what-the.jpg

Just wondering had Dimma not left ..........

How many on this board would be saying we should sack him and the club needs a change
Then there would be the people saying how could the club contract him for so long

Then there would be the people saying we should just pay him out and move on

Guess what , He did the club a favor and save us $1.3 mil
The 'ol mate Dimma may just do us one more favour and facilitate an early draft pick our way, allowing the Tiges to start addressing our key forward woes.

For the salty of our boards posters, go watch Pussy Chris' videos; at least learn how to do salt properly. Your WHA WHA WHA opines are ice cold VB's for oppo trolls. Fookin embarrassment.

39652632372c2d8f49f6a4576a62b003.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone hear what Cotchin said this morning about dimma & the suns on triple m?

Supposedly came off as bitter

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It doesn't come off that way at all, not to me at least. He refers to it a few times as an "interesting" decision, but I don't think there's anything in that. Maybe the one thing upon re-watching is at the end of the Dimma chat he says something along the lines of "I hope 12, 18, 24 months down the track he doesn't realise he is indeed still tired" something along those lines.

Anyway you can watch and decide for yourself, the Dimma chat starts at 7.16 into the below video. FWIW I just think it's the handful of fans who for some reason think we were "played" by someone who didn't want to coach us anymore and the media trying to push any potential drama.

It doesn't come off that way at all, not to me at least. He refers to it a few times as an "interesting" decision, but I don't think there's anything in that. Maybe the one thing upon re-watching is at the end of the Dimma chat he says something along the lines of "I hope 12, 18, 24 months down the track he doesn't realise he is indeed still tired" something along those lines.

Anyway you can watch and decide for yourself, the Dimma chat starts at 7.16 into the below video. FWIW I just think it's the handful of fans who for some reason think we were "played" by someone who didn't want to coach us anymore and the media trying to push any potential drama.

You annoy me a little bit!!! LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he tried to stay neutral with his comments but must be surprised by the decision

as for the memberships, no one knows how many members the Suns have lol

No problem with Dimma leaving or getting a new job. Just let Dusty see out his contract. I think he actually does owe us that. Didn’t even make All-Australian in 2019 and his Norm in that grannie wasn’t the difference. Lynch got us into that one with five in the prelim. How exactly did Dusty win us 3 flags? 2020 sure, but the others? Took Lambert to get us into that one too. Takes a lot of people to win a flag. He wasn’t going to get any more at North. And why is he always itching to get away from us? 2014, Giants. 2017, North. Rumours of Swans 21/22. Now this? Just one more year Dusty. What’s the hurry?

No problem with Dimma leaving or getting a new job. Just let Dusty see out his contract. I think he actually does owe us that. Didn’t even make All-Australian in 2019 and his Norm in that grannie wasn’t the difference. Lynch got us into that one with five in the prelim. How exactly did Dusty win us 3 flags? 2020 sure, but the others? Took Lambert to get us into that one too. Takes a lot of people to win a flag. He wasn’t going to get any more at North. And why is he always itching to get away from us? 2014, Giants. 2017, North. Rumours of Swans 21/22. Now this? Just one more year Dusty. What’s the hurry?

Blame his manager who was seeking more money for Martin and himself

Lol sounds like you've been listening to Sam McClure too often, that can't be good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back