Portfolio AFL Brand Refresh

Remove this Banner Ad

Lancelot6

Draftee
Jul 9, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

AFL BRND REFRESH

So this is the first time ive posted anything like this here i hope ive followed all the posting guidlines correctly but if not just let me know and ill fix it up.

Its been a while since ive done a concept at all but i got a new job back in the design industry and had a few weeks off so decided to do this as an exercise to polish up my work.

Ive basically gone through the AFL and updated their logos and designed 3 uniforms for each team. A Home Uniform, a Clash Uniform and a "Heritage Collection" Uniform.

Most of he Heritage Collection uniforms were designed with the idea of giving a modern update to a previous uniform worn by the club. A few of the clubs were given designs to solidify their new overall brands.

Ive linked to the album on Imgur below but have also linked a ZIPed PDF file with sticky notes with some breif explinations of the designs as im not great with the whole write up thing.

Would love to hear peoples thoughts.

Keeav7e.png

IMGUR ALBUM

ZIPed PDF FILE

Love this, very well-thought-out portfolio and I love the level of detail you went to. Real sort of American vibes with the whole thing including the secondary logo and wordmark. The jock tag design you've done is great. My favourite designs here are the Giants heritage collection, St Kilda clash and the West Coast clash.

Really like a lot of the logo redesigns, particularly Hawthorn’s. The hawk looks so much more intimidating without the cartoon eye. Just curious where you got the inspiration for the Carlton clash?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back