Portfolio AFL BY NIKE 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Awesome stuff, loving how the away and clash are both nods to kits from the 1800s and as for the home... pure beauty. I'm big on the black collar and cuffs and I'd be very curious as to whether you'd have gone a panel on the back or not. Needless to say this has been a ripper of a portfolio and you have my tick of approval for my club :thumbsu:

Awesome stuff, loving how the away and clash are both nods to kits from the 1800s and as for the home... pure beauty. I'm big on the black collar and cuffs and I'd be very curious as to whether you'd have gone a panel on the back or not. Needless to say this has been a ripper of a portfolio and you have my tick of approval for my club :thumbsu:
No panel on the back, given Collingwood returned to a white base I thought it would make for better contrast if Port had black back with white numbers.

I'd be so open to some zany teal and magenta away strips if we could just wear the bars as our main strip. Another great set

I think most fans feel this way. Let us honour our traditional strip without any concessions and then see how wacky we can go with teal for alts.

For those interested this is how I envision the back of the Richmond jumper.
View attachment 1771810
This is peak, love the idea of a split sash for Richmond. Maybe extending it closer to the number would look a little better so it's not just cut by the sponsors (this would probably mean shifting the sponsors a tiny bit) could improve it but still great. Love the tiger print as well on the alts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back