AFL Cairns - 2012 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch farmer ex delisted richmond player of to the saints with danny wise and also Jamie Allan all three are jets

Saints look to be recruiting very well, hard to find jobs for all though,

Any more recruiting names ready to be released yet
How are the doggies going Chris ??

Mitch farmer ex delisted richmond player of to the saints with danny wise and also Jamie Allan all three are jets

I believe that Mitch Farmer signed with Romsey in the RDFL in Victoria?

The Cutters "officially" start training this coming Wednesday 11th at Fretwell Park. The ground is looking good, recouperating from last years hammering. The gym should be up and running. Some new faces, some old, and the kids chomping at the bit to get back in to it.:thumbsu:

sauce?

Tigers look to have recruited successfully, some handy new key position players. Have lost 1 or 2 and a few promising juniors that played seniors all year.

Tigers look to have recruited successfully, some handy new key position players. Have lost 1 or 2 and a few promising juniors that played seniors all year.

Yeah Wade Dixon confirmed he had signed which was fantastic music for us tigers!!! Along with Steve Davies and Ricter, they will be guiding our young tigers around the field. Tennick looks in great shape and Sam Davis has improved out of sight. Great club man!

The loss of Rown Gray and potentially Aaron Kent will mean the ruck options will be limited so hopefully we can fill that void asap.

is it jamie allen from wang magpies that has signed with saints?
appearently tigers are talking to a couple of other players aswell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats the league like up there? quick or more scrappy crash and bash? been asked to play for bulldogs and am considering it if my canadian trip falls through

whats the league like up there? quick or more scrappy crash and bash? been asked to play for bulldogs and am considering it if my canadian trip falls through

Mate the league has its highs & lows, dependant (dare I say) on content on interstate players. Have some great local talent as well. David Downes is ex Traralgon, playing with the Cutters.:thumbsu:

Due to the large grounds and the sunny climate during the season, the games are usually open, running games.

Some windy games can turn into scrappy affairs, but it's certainly not 'crash and bash'.

Due to the large grounds and the sunny climate during the season, the games are usually open, running games.

Some windy games can turn into scrappy affairs, but it's certainly not 'crash and bash'.

Howdy Saint, Hows the recruiting going in your neck of the woods? Word over at tigerland, you secured a bloke we chasing from down in Ballarat.... Truth?

Is this confirmed? thanks for the goss on this one? I know a couple of clubs are trying to lure him here.........

Was confirmed on their Facebook page.. With a picture of the handshake sealing the deal, so would assume so.

Was confirmed on their Facebook page.. With a picture of the handshake sealing the deal, so would assume so.

Big shame!

Any other news around the traps?

Toby Fatanowna deal is done, he is at the Bulldogs this year! BIG loss for City Lions and disappointing for all the effort they have put into the kid

Heres an article talking about him being in the leadership group there next year.. Its too bad, I wouldve loved to see him up here!

I found this link somewhere else on this board so excuse the google rubbish
Farmer's heading back to the bush

He would have a really good player to watch. Be great to see a player take the comp by its horn and really dominate. Last time i saw this was Jason Eagle at Saints, that was a magical year for that club and what a pick up! Before that, Tyson Lane in 2004........ He really played some good footy but again, i have my black n gold glasses on when i say this so forgive me :)

Mate the league has its highs & lows, dependant (dare I say) on content on interstate players. Have some great local talent as well. David Downes is ex Traralgon, playing with the Cutters.:thumbsu:

yeah im mates with downsy, played against him a few times very big unit. Thanks for the help guess any league ends up the same its what you make of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back