Lachrilly

May 17, 2007
Cairns
Liverpool
Apparently Saints had some guys up a few weeks ago for a look, but it seems like they have (like many before them) have taken the cash from CTB. One of which is a gun from all reports and his mates just average but will be getting paid anyway. From what I hear. Great signing of Zac Kelly as coach, he is a great player and top bloke to matcn.

tamba

Oct 17, 2007
In my MAN Cave
South Cairns Cutters
Apparently Saints had some guys up a few weeks ago for a look, but it seems like they have (like many before them) have taken the cash from CTB. One of which is a gun from all reports and his mates just average but will be getting paid anyway. From what I hear. Great signing of Zac Kelly as coach, he is a great player and top bloke to matcn.

So we have CTB once again building a new side from scratch. Party mode for some players, but hey such a lovely place. Really hope these gentleman stick around for the "Complete" season

Flintstone

Apr 22, 2010
Cairns
West Perth Falcons
I have been reliably informed that Fish has been appointed as the new Umpire Manager.

Lachrilly

May 17, 2007
Cairns
Liverpool
Any news on where the Hawks boys are having a run this year. Seen a couple at Saints heard a few wernt playing. No doubt they will be spread about the place

jorgo21

Aug 29, 2008
North Cairns Tigers are looking for more players this year.

We can promise that there will be plenty of free beer flowing for all players. Double the free beer if you were a Hawks player! Triple if you were a Port Douglas player!

- A senior coach with 12 years AFL experience at Port Power.
- Our new netball courts are now complete, so we'll have the netball girls training at the same venue.

So if you're having a look on this forum from another league, head to our website www.northcairnstigers.com.au for more info or send me a PM.

We'd love to have you down at Tigerland.

all ok

Jun 5, 2014
FNQ
Gold Coast
Any news on where the Hawks boys are having a run this year. Seen a couple at Saints heard a few wernt playing. No doubt they will be spread about the place
Of the 50 or so players, some are playing for other local clubs, some are playing other sports, some are taking the year off, some are assisting the colts, ladies & juniors, some won't get a game, 1 is playing in the Tassie state league, another is playing in WA, a youngster is trying to get a game in Vic, some have left Cairns, some will be now enticed to Tigerland for double free beer .....

leb16

Mar 28, 2012
North Cairns Tigers are looking for more players this year.

We can promise that there will be plenty of free beer flowing for all players. Double the free beer if you were a Hawks player! Triple if you were a Port Douglas player!

- A senior coach with 12 years AFL experience at Port Power.
- Our new netball courts are now complete, so we'll have the netball girls training at the same venue.

So if you're having a look on this forum from another league, head to our website www.northcairnstigers.com.au for more info or send me a PM.

We'd love to have you down at Tigerland.
is there much work about in cairns? im getting married there in oct in palm cove, be up in may and possible move this year or next. in laws are in trinity. i met a bloke from north cairns at tradies once, a mate of the father in laws. think he was the secetary of the club

footyfever71

Draftee
Feb 4, 2015
Have been hearing rumours around the club that North Cairns players R Bridge and M Koch are leaving the tigers to take up offers and work at Cutters. Also Heard that R Bridge has been training at Trinity beach. can anyone confirm if these are true?

footyfever71

Draftee
Feb 4, 2015
He called it himself the other day, should be an interesting appointment
Have been hearing rumours around the club that North Cairns players R Bridge and M Koch are leaving the tigers to take up offers and work at Cutters. Can anyone confirm if these are true?

footyfever71

Draftee
Feb 4, 2015
Yes Bridge has signed with trinity beach not sure what they are paying him though... apparently Koch has been seen back in Cairns and hasn't been training with Norths either has he gone back to souths? Tigers not sounding good..

Chockablock

Draftee
Feb 21, 2015
It would seem that Lions have lost a few back down south (Hughes, Stack, etc.) should be interesting how they replace,
Richter a big loss for Norths and if Bridge has moved across to Bulldogs, Tigers will be spewing,
Souths don't seem to be losing too many and picking up a couple,

footyfever71

Draftee
Feb 4, 2015
Can confirm bridge is getting 600 a game out at CTB. You'd think Tigers would have plenty of money to offer after the likes of Richter, Rowe, Mueller and Bosen have all left. Koch is rumored to be linked with a few clubs but hasn't been spotted anywhere as far as I know. You'd think North Cairns would pay big to keep talent like them boys around the club. #tigersnohope

cnsafl

Draftee
Mar 31, 2014
Can confirm bridge is getting 600 a game out at CTB. You'd think Tigers would have plenty of money to offer after the likes of Richter, Rowe, Mueller and Bosen have all left. Koch is rumored to be linked with a few clubs but hasn't been spotted anywhere as far as I know. You'd think North Cairns would pay big to keep talent like them boys around the club. #tigersnohope
Around the club i have heard Norths have Offered Koch 400 per game but still no sign of him at training?

Tigers35

Rookie
Feb 7, 2015
From all reports coming out of Norths is that Bridge hasn't even been in contact with them since he came back, and they good deal on the table for him.

Flintstone

Apr 22, 2010
Cairns
West Perth Falcons
Clearance list looks interesting. What's happening with Harbrow, I see his clearance was denied. I herad last year that Koch was going to Box Hill, maybe not happening now. Centrals have obviously got some coing if they're throwing around $600 a game for Bridge. None the less, it will be an interesting season with a 6 team comp.