My tips for 2014

Port Douglas Crocs
Cairns Saints
North Cairns Tigers
Mununda Hawks
Central Trinity Bulldogs
South Cairns Cutters
Cairns City Lions

Dan Lock to be sacked as coach of cutters or the team losing players as he has personality of a bipolar brahma bull

Hi guys, new to the forum so be gentle
I will see what my crystal ball says for 2014

Saints
Crocs
Tigers
Bulldogs
Cutters
Hawks
Lions

My tips for 2014

Port Douglas Crocs
Cairns Saints
North Cairns Tigers
Mununda Hawks
Central Trinity Bulldogs
South Cairns Cutters
Cairns City Lions

Dan Lock to be sacked as coach of cutters or the team losing players as he has personality of a bipolar brahma bull

I have only heard that port douglas has lost players, much like north cairns so im surprised they're on the top compared to CTB who have recruited heavily

Hey guys, new to the thread, thinking of coming up for a run on the paddock next year,in only 21 but a bit if a seconds player, I'm not going to blow wind,and win games for sides, I would just like to be in a great family cultured club,that I could get a good game with in the seconds, as I'm new to this thread and cairns I need some feedback on footy and possibly work as well, what are the main industries in the area that would be looking for employees around mid/late march??

Hey guys, new to the thread, thinking of coming up for a run on the paddock next year,in only 21 but a bit if a seconds player, I'm not going to blow wind,and win games for sides, I would just like to be in a great family cultured club,that I could get a good game with in the seconds, as I'm new to this thread and cairns I need some feedback on footy and possibly work as well, what are the main industries in the area that would be looking for employees around mid/late march??

City lions is a club in the rise
Try them if you want a club where every not is equal and good camaraderie

I have only heard that port douglas has lost players, much like north cairns so im surprised they're on the top compared to CTB who have recruited heavily

With blokes like brad cooper, Andrew viola and Jeff Buckley they always attract and target quality personnel
There is too much pride and great reputations to uphold and I have heard whispers of ex cairns footballers and coaches coming back and wafl quality players into the croc pit
Look out cafl 2014

CTB has good people as in Jason roe at club and damien roe linking up but will they improve the club that much?

It's always hard to tell how much a team can improve in the off season, as there seems to be a fair bit of hush hush regarding recruits. Not so much with coaches as there seems to be some solid assistants appointed. But will be interesting to see how the team's all all gel together. Will be very interesting to see what happens around the end of Jan when recruits and gossip starts to hit the streets. Looking forward to sittings back having a beer and watching some good footy

Quote="take time and do it right, post: 31321572, member: 150589"]With blokes like brad cooper, Andrew viola and Jeff Buckley they always attract and target quality personnel
There is too much pride and great reputations to uphold and I have heard whispers of ex cairns footballers and coaches coming back and wafl quality players into the croc pit
Look out cafl 2014

CTB has good people as in Jason roe at club and damien roe linking up but will they improve the club that much?[/quote]
It

Bush,
Most clubs have a good culture and family orientated, including the cutters.
They have very good facilities, like any player going to a new club, speak to the club, go to some training sessions
And see how you feel, I am sure they will welcome you in to the club.
Contacts for all clubs are on the afl websites

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My tips for 2014

The season has not started and the mud is being thrown already.

I personally do not think this is the place or warranted for on here to attack another's personality.

D Lock is a good coach and has his side's support, he came into the coaching role part way through last year, And when all and sundry wrote off the side he helped them make the semis. Ok you may not love or like his way but please don't sling against a mans personality

Seems a bit contradictory that you should say that Tamba
Take a look at seasons past and the amount of "mud" slung at various people in one form or another even from you and people with in your club.
This is my opinion and I'll express it the way I feel, as other people do the same
Granted yes he is a good footballer but as a bloke and someone who is the face of the club I think he needs to look in the pane of glass above his basin and look hard at himself

Souths obviously picked the man they thought was best for the job as all clubs do. I have been one in the past to criticize Souths but lets try and make this year as much about on the field as possible with some friendly banter along the way.

Take time and do it right - are you sure you're not a disgruntled player/ex player who has received a serve from the coach in the past and can't handle a bit of verbal from the him. If you aren't, then the "players" you speak of need to harden up as well, take it on the chin and get on with it instead of whinging on a public forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back