AFL Canberra 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

A fair bit, mainly from Canberra teams that aren’t attached to a first grade team. $400 a game is too much for community footy.
Can’t see this being right? Community clubs don’t have backing from sports clubs how could they pay anyone other then maybe the coach?

What club are you talking about?

Paying players in community footy? That goes against the spirit of the competition.

I could understand if Yass/Cooma/Goulburn/Coota/The Bay gave a little bit of petrol money each week, but $400 a game is completely unsustainable and somewhat insane.

Paying players in community footy? That goes against the spirit of the competition.

I could understand if Yass/Cooma/Goulburn/Coota/The Bay gave a little bit of petrol money each week, but $400 a game is completely unsustainable and somewhat insane.
Hasn't happened at any of the community clubs I've been at ,Not even fuel money

I’m telling you, it’s rife. Watch the have and have nots in the 2021 competition.
Anyone game to give their ladder predictions?

I’m telling you, it’s rife. Watch the have and have nots in the 2021 competition.
Anyone game to give their ladder predictions?

You could well be right, but no one on this forum seems to have seen any evidence of it.

Doubt anyone is going to change their minds without something more than general accusations. Name clubs, name names, give us something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back