Remove this Banner Ad

jectz

Team Captain
May 16, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
Hey Guys, Figured it was time to go to the 2013 thread.
let me kick it off by asking if anyone has any predictions for the coming seasons?

Are these the right teams for the year?

Div 2 –
ADFA
ANU
Ainslie
Belconnen
Batemans Bay
Eastlake
Gungahlin
Woden
Harman
Murrumbidgee
Tuggers
Div 3 –
ADFA
ANU
Ainslie
Belconnen
Batemans Bay
Eastlake
Gungahlin
Harman
Murrumbidgee
Coota
Cooma
Yass
Goulburn

Div 2 –
ADFA
ANU
Ainslie
Belconnen
Batemans Bay
Eastlake
Gungahlin
Woden
Harman
Murrumbidgee
Tuggers
Div 3 –
ADFA
ANU
Ainslie
Belconnen
Batemans Bay
Eastlake
Gungahlin
Harman
Murrumbidgee
Coota
Cooma
Yass
Goulburn

I hope we don't finish in this order!!!

Div 2 –
ADFA
ANU
Ainslie
Belconnen
Batemans Bay
Eastlake
Gungahlin
Woden
Harman
Murrumbidgee
Tuggers
Div 3 –
ADFA
ANU
Ainslie
Belconnen
Batemans Bay
Eastlake
Gungahlin
Harman
Murrumbidgee
Coota
Cooma
Yass
Goulburn

There is no way I see the bottom 4 being Cooma Coota Yass and Goulburn personally

Sorry it was not my predictions. I was just making sure that they were all the teams playing this year.

Bit early to tell really but I'll have a crack

Div 3 –

ANU
Belconnen
ADFA
Coota
Cooma
Batemans Bay
Goulburn
Gungahlin
Harman
Ainslie
Murrumbidgee
Eastlake
Yass

Sorry it was not my predictions. I was just making sure that they were all the teams playing this year.

LOL! yeah mate they are the right teams

Way to early to have any idea but here is my go for now.

ANU
Belconnen
ADFA
Coota
Gungahlin
Cooma
Ainslie
Batemans Bay
Goulburn
Eastlake
Harman
Yass
Murrumbidgee

Here's my crystal ball

Belco
Coota
ANU
ADFA (dependant on what divisions they field ie 1,2 and 3 or 2 and 3 only etc..)
Batemans Bay
Cooma
Goulburn
Ainslie
Gungahlin
Harman
Yass
Eastlake
Murrumbidgee

Ok I'll give it a go,
Anu
Adfa
Goulburn
Belco
Bay
Coota
Jets
Cooma
Harman
Ainslie
Yass
Eastlake
Bidgee

Hard to tell when we don't know how teams have recruited etc. bb and Yass will be an unknown...

Happy to report that yass will indeed field a side this year in Div 3 ,While I have know doubt we will be short from time to time the club voted to continue.In other news I believe the Bay will struggle with two teams this year ,Yesterday they could only manage 14 players to travel to Harman for a trial match.They are expecting to get players from Qbn to help them out,however Qbn also have aliances with Harman and Goulburn.Makes me wonder were they will send excess players if they have them.

We have never had a Qbn player play for us, we have had our players go to them... Cooma had a few Qbn players last year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have never had a Qbn player play for us, we have had our players go to them... Cooma had a few Qbn players last year...
Morning Nov,When we went to the league re player numbers being low, they told us to go Qbn as well ,They also said that Qbn are linked to Batemans bay,Cooma,Goulburn and Harman.The league want all single div sides to align with a neafl side to provide so called pathways.Qbn must be the flavour of the month as all teams have been pointed in there direction.The tigers must have a lot of numbers witch makes me wonder why the league doesn't ask them to enter a Div 2 side .

Morning Nov,When we went to the league re player numbers being low, they told us to go Qbn as well ,They also said that Qbn are linked to Batemans bay,Cooma,Goulburn and Harman.The league want all single div sides to align with a neafl side to provide so called pathways.Qbn must be the flavour of the month as all teams have been pointed in there direction.The tigers must have a lot of numbers witch makes me wonder why the league doesn't ask them to enter a Div 2 side .
How many players do you guys have in total?

Currently we have 18.

Much harder to get a football team together than a soccer or RL team, some leagues have dropped to 16, and in some areas that makes sense.

Pretty good effort really for a town like Yass to get a team together, considering the area is primarily RL, probably has a soccer team, and maybe even a rugby team.

Limited juniors coming through to i suppose.

We had only Cooma Cats last year mate except for 1 guy who wasn't sure if he wanted to push for 1's or play with us, the year before we had a fair few Queanbeyan players come in and out, that being said a few of the players that are Cats did play with Queanbeyan in Juniors a few years ago.

Much harder to get a football team together than a soccer or RL team, some leagues have dropped to 16, and in some areas that makes sense.

Pretty good effort really for a town like Yass to get a team together, considering the area is primarily RL, probably has a soccer team, and maybe even a rugby team.

Limited juniors coming through to i suppose.

If i read what SC said properly it seems like a lot of the gun players they had have made the switch to league, Congrats on getting a team together with the massive hit you've taken mate and hopefully you can get the club going further in the right direction

If i read what SC said properly it seems like a lot of the gun players they had have made the switch to league, Congrats on getting a team together with the massive hit you've taken mate and hopefully you can get the club going further in the right direction
Thanks jectz,we will get there .

It would appear that I was wrong about the Batemans bay seahawks (Thanks Brad) they now have 67 players cleared to play in the Canberra comp.So you would have to think they will be able to feild two sides.

Goulburn's Numbers looking healthy, had 31 at an Intra club match yesterday, there are a few still to come in as well...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back